Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (warrior specialization)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization
- Requires Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, Two-Handed Swords
- Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 12%.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed. Replaced with .
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Two-Handed Weapon Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 12%, down from 20%.
- Hotfix (2011-02-18): "Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Arms passive) now gives 20% bonus damage with two-handed weapons, up from 10%."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from regular talents to Arms tree specialization.