Two-Shoed Lou is a quest giver who resides on Furlbrow's Pumpkin Farm in Westfall. A drifter, he is described by Lieutenant Horatio Laine as a "coincidental informant" and says he owes the Lieutenant a favor or two.
Lou once lived in a crate but, like the other squatters, is enjoying the fruits of the Furlbrows' labor following their murder. Though it is unclear how, he knows enough to reveal that there is something happening in the nearby Jangolode Mine and will loan the adventurer his former house. However, he does not want to hear what transpired there for fear of losing his life if he knows too much. He does reveal that he recently overheard some Thugs talking behind the farmhouse - and pays with his life when he reveals this information.
- Along with the rest of the Westfall storyline, Lou's predicament and name are intended to be reminiscent of a detective novel. His name comes from the expression "goody two-shoes".
- Like other area NPCs, he is neutral rather than friendly to Alliance players as a result of deteriorating conditions in Westfall and the Defias Brotherhood's efforts under Vanessa VanCleef.
- We do not actually see Lou killed; his death occurs when the area is phased during , and by this time, Horatio Laine and his deputies are already present. Lou's death is inspired by the expression cement shoes, which originally referred to a mafia tactic of weighing a person down and throwing them in the water to drown in order to minimize the evidence. According to Horatio, "It would appear that poor Lou really did put his foot... (pause) In his mouth."
- Despite being dead, he was re-added during the Legion Invasions.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.