Two Forms is a racial ability available to worgen upon completion of during the worgen starting experience which allows them to freely transform between their human and worgen forms while outside of combat. The transformation is purely cosmetic, and entering combat while in human form will automatically return the player to worgen form.
The animation first shows the human's hands become clawed and their arms covered in fur before fully transforming.
- When Cataclysm was released, the transformation was possible before the quest is completed by using the /transform command. This, however, was quickly fixed.
- Attempting to use the barbershop in human form shows the error message "You can't do that while shapeshifted". However, the barbershop interface displays a preview of the character's human form in a side window when using it in worgen form.
- In the early Cataclysm beta, Two Forms was learned with , but in later builds it was moved later in the storyline, so players are now stuck in worgen form between that quest and . Worgen death knights, however, start with this ability (for both gameplay and storyline reasons).
- Although intended as purely aesthetic, Two Forms is treated as a spell by game mechanics and can proc various effects, such as .
- Two Forms is learned automatically by worgen players who somehow manage to leave the Gilneas instance by means other than the official questline before completing . This prevents them from being stuck in human or worgen form for the rest of the game.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Can now be used in the Caverns of Time instances as the Human Illusion buff has been removed from Worgen players.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.