|Health||6,323,880 (2,107,960 x3)|
Ty'thar is one of the special Rank 4 Challenge Card encounters in the Brawler's Guild. To fight him, players must use , purchased from the card trader in the arena. To unlock the ability to purchase the challenge card, players must first trade in a awarded for completing the weekly version of during the Battlefield: Barrens world event for a pair of , which starts a quest.
- Left Hook Melee range — A powerful left-handed punch. 2 sec cast. Hits for 1,000,000 Physical.
- Right Hook Melee range — A powerful right-handed punch. 2 sec cast. Hits for 1,000,000 Physical.
- Slam Melee range — A powerful downward slam. 2 sec cast. Hits for 1,000,000 Physical.
- Fistfight — In a fistfight with Ty'thar. Moving or strafing left and right will instead cause you to dodge left and right. Moving backwards will instead cause you to jump backwards.
Ty'thar has a very distinct fighting style, and as part of his agreement with the Brawler's Guild, you have to follow his rules:
- Face-to-face fist fighting. No running around.
- Three knockdowns wins the fight.
Players and Ty'thar will be rooted in place in the center of the arena. Ty'thar only has three abilities: left hook, right hook, and slam. Strafe right (defalt key E) when he throws a left hook, strafe left (default key Q) when he throws a right hook, and backpedal (default key S) when he tries to slam. Move immediately before he finishes the cast.
When Ty'thar runs out of health, he will get knocked down. He must get knocked down three times to beat the encounter. In contrast, the competitor is knocked down if he or she does not react to Ty'thar's blows properly, but also has three knockdowns to spare. Ty'thar's 2.1 million health (three times over) means that competitors must put out 53,000 DPS in order to win.
- <Announcer> yells: Throw down your weapon and pick up your gloves. It's time for a good olf-fashioned boxing match. Prepare to be floored by Ty'thar!
- Ty'thar yells: Float like a dragonhawk, sting like a scorpid!
- Landing hits
- Ty'thar yells: An' stay down dis time!
- Ty'thar yells: Dis is Ty'thar's house!
- Ty'thar yells: Ya, mon! I'm da best there ever was!
- Ty'thar yells: Everyone got a plan until dey get punched in da tusks...
- Ty'thar yells: I never seen such speed before...
This is as close as WoW is going to get to the game Punch-Out!!. In the US, on the original NES, it was originally released as Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!. It is possible to lisp "Tyson" to "Ty'thar" if stretched...
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.