Tyrantus (Un'Goro Crater)
|Location||Slithering Scar, Un'Goro Crater|
- Adaptation — When threatened, this creature adapts.
- Adaptation: Caustic Blood — The caster is bleeding profusely, every 3 sec. a pool of Caustic Blood forms. Players standing in these pools suffer 850 Nature damage every second.
- Adaptation: Heavy Footed — The caster is heavy footed. Any time the caster moves, nearby enemies are flung by the shock waves their steps create.
- Adaptation: Poisonous Skin — The caster's skin secrets toxins that will inflict 300 Nature damage to all players within 100 yards every 3 sec.
- Adaptation: Spores — The caster's skin is infested with volatile spores. Every 5 sec. a series of spores are launched at nearby enemies. Anyone caught within 0 yards of the impact will suffer Nature damage.
- Adaptation: Adrenaline — The caster's adrenal gland is hyperactive. Every 3 sec. the caster's damage dealt is increased.
Tyrantus appears as a legendary card for the Druid class in the Journey to Un'Goro expansion for Hearthstone. His flavor text reads: "Millennia of evolutionary pressures turned his species into the Faerie Dragons we know today."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added.