- Not to be confused with Warmaster Blackhorn.
|Affiliation(s)||Guardians of Hyjal, Burning Legion|
|Location||Blackhorn's Penance, Mount Hyjal (WoW), Unknown (Lore)|
Matoclaw states that Blackhorn was once a night elf, but was tempted by the offers of power made by Archimonde and the Burning Legion. He joined their side and was transformed into a satyr. After the battle, Blackhorn was captured and imprisoned at this site for his treachery.
Players inadvertently help Tyrus escape the bonds. His whereabouts afterwards are currently unknown.
The following is voice acted:
- The dark ashes swirl around Tyrus Blackhorn, who utters an incantation:
- Tyrus Blackhorn says: Ashes from the plane below, scattered by the hand of foe...
- Tyrus Blackhorn says: Gods of terror, quake and thunder, tear these mortal bonds asunder!
- Tyrus Blackhorn barks a cruel laugh.
- Tyrus Blackhorn says: Thank you, mortal! Your heroism in the Inferno has made my escape possible.
- Tyrus Blackhorn says: As a reward, I will allow you to live.
- Tyrus Blackhorn says: But your time will come soon enough. Yes, mortal. Soon enough...
Tyrus then teleports away.