Fired whenever a units health is affected.
- string - UnitId
- UNIT_HEALTH events are sent for raid and party members regardless of their distance from the character of the host. This makes UNIT_HEALTH extremely valuable to monitor party and raid members.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.
- UNIT_HEALTH_FREQUENT - Same event as UNIT_HEALTH but not throttled as aggressively by the client.
- UNIT_MAXHEALTH - Fired when a unit's maximum health changes.
- UnitHealth - Returns the current health of the specified unit.
- UnitHealthMax - Returns the maximum health of the specified unit.
- Blizzard API Documentation