||This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Fill this page with Adventure Guide, Abilities, Achievements, and Quotes sections, and a Strategy section if needed. You may want to review information from fansites for encounter guides.
Ularogg Cragshaper is a drogbar located in Neltharion's Lair.
Ularogg Cragshaper, an ancient drogbar that has committed his life to the pursuit of power. Through violence and deception, Ularogg rose to become the Underking's trusted advisor. He detests Navarogg for bringing 'intruders' into their home and will take pleasure in bringing about their violent end.
Throughout the fight, Ularogg hides himself inside a Bellowing Idol during Stance of the Mountain, inflicting increasing damage until the idol hiding Ularogg is destroyed. During Stance of the Mountain, Ularogg summons five Bellowing Idols and hides himself inside one of them. The Bellowing Idols are shuffled in a shell game and the players must destroy the Bellowing Idol containing Ularogg to continue the fight.
- During Stance of the Mountain, keep track of which Bellowing Idol contains Ularogg as they are shuffed in a shell game.
- Destroy Bellowing Idol containing Ularogg to stop damage from Falling Debris.
- Damage to the party increases the longer Stance of the Mountain lasts.
- Ularogg inflicts massive damage to the tank with his Sunder ability.
- Ularogg inflicts massive damage with his Sunder ability.
- Stance of the Mountain — Transforms himself into a Bellowing Idol and hides among other identical idols. As long as he remains within this form, the party continuously receives damage from falling debris.
- Bellow of the Deeps — Summons Bellowing Idols that scream and cause debris to fall onto the party.
- Bellowing Idols — Idols that cause falling debris to damage the party.
- Falling Debris — The totems' screams tear at the cave, causing falling debris that inflict 47500 to 52500 Physical damage to enemies near the impact.
- Strike of the Mountain — Summons a pair of stone hands, which move inwards and explode for 400000 Nature damage on contact.
- Sunder — Bashes an enemy for 427500 to 472500 Nature damage.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Pay attention, Navarrogg. I want you to see your heroes die.
- Strike of the Mountain
- Go ahead and RUN. It will change nothing.
- Highmountain itself rises against you!
- Stance of the Mountain
- You will never wield the power of Khaz'goroth!
- Highmountain will be your tomb!
- Killed a player
- So brittle, so easily to break.
- Your bones shatter so EASILY.
- That felt wonderful.
- So this is what it feels like to break.
- Unused quotes
- Stand against the drogbar, and face the might of Khaz'goroth himself!
- Highmountain take you!
- Ularogg is voiced by David Lodge.
- According to a whisper from Xal'atath, Ularogg has been influenced by the Old Gods, but he is not one of their servants.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-02): "Ularogg Cragshaper now starts with more energy when he enters combat."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.