|This article's name is unofficial.|
Uldum watchers are constructs or animated statues of titanic origin found throughout the zone of Uldum. They are possibly some kind of golem, titanic watcher, or stone watcher. They have three different appearances, mainly defined by their crowns. The model names for these appearances (center, left, right) are seemingly based on the placement of the inanimate statues at the Maker's Overlook. Many of them throughout Uldum are inanimate or broken.
- Akma'hat <Dirge of the Eternal Sands>
- Anraphet, Halls of Origination
- Colossus of the Moon, Orsis
- Colossus of the Sun, Orsis
- Decrepit Watcher, Schnottz's Landing
- Ensorceled Colossus, attacks Nahom
- Greater Colossus, attacks Nahom
- Immortal Colossus, Neferset City Outskirts
- Pyramid Watcher, Neferset City, guards Dark Pharaoh Tekahn
- Titanic Guardian, Chamber of the Moon
- Titanic Guardian, Chamber of the Sun
- Statues at the Chamber of the Stars called "Uldum Watcher" use this model; their broken heads are labeled as "Watcher Heads". Their names are not normally meant to be seen, but are viewable with tracking.
The name "Uldum watcher" is taken from the game files as no other name is known.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Classification changed from humanoids to giants.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.