We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|This article's name may be incorrect.|
Uldum watchers are constructs or animated statues of titanic origin found throughout the zone of Uldum. They are possibly some kind of golem, titanic watcher, or stone watcher. They have three different appearances, mainly defined by their crowns. The model names for these appearances (center, left, right) are seemingly based on the placement of the inanimate statues at the Maker's Overlook. Many of them throughout Uldum are inanimate or broken.
- <Dirge of the Eternal Sands>
- , Halls of Origination
- , Orsis
- , Orsis
- Decrepit Watcher, Schnottz's Landing
- Ensorceled Colossus, attacks Nahom
- , attacks Nahom
- Immortal Colossus, Neferset City Outskirts
- Pyramid Watcher, Neferset City, guards
- Titanic Guardian, Chamber of the Moon
- Titanic Guardian, Chamber of the Sun
- Statues at the Chamber of the Stars called "Uldum Watcher" use this model; their broken heads are labeled as "Watcher Heads". Their names are not normally meant to be seen, but are viewable with tracking.
The name "Uldum watcher" is taken from the game files as no other name is known.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Classification changed from humanoids to giants.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.