- If you're looking for information that the Cenarion Circle might have archived somewhere, then I'm the one to talk to. Then again, you need to know what information you're looking for first before I can really help you.
- See how that works? Brilliant!
He says a number of odd and amusing phrases:
- "Quite the riveting tale. Now I know why there was so much dust on that book."
- "A book by a goblin on gnomish military victories… and all the pages are blank. Figures."
- "So many bookshelves, so little time…"
He is speculated to have Gilneas roots and possibly be a worgen himself given his clothing, use of terms like "den mother", and when first encountered comments on the players smell. However, according to Layo Starstrike he is a bit touched.