|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Deep within the swamps of Nazmir, a blight grows beneath the surface. Unless this corruption is purged immediately, its influence will spread across the land like a ravenous plague, leaving behind nothing but a festering world.
- Elder Leaxa - A devout worshipper of G'huun, Elder Leaxa seeks to further the spread of rot through ritualistic blood sacrifices.
- Cragmaw the Infested - Infested with plague carrying parasites, this beast's only desire is to escape the caves where it can spread G'huun's infection throughout the world.
- Sporecaller Zancha - Twisted by G'huun's corruption, Zancha's only remaining desire is to spread the plague festering within his animated corpse.
- Unbound Abomination - G'huun's rot in its purest form, the Unbound Abomination's only purpose is to infect all life.
Maps and subregions
- In initial alpha builds, Taloc was the final boss. He was replaced with the Unbound Abomination in the Underrot, and turned into a raid boss in Uldir.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.