- For the character from the main universe, see High Overseer Bloodmane.
|Location||Northeast of Mor'gran Logworks, Talador|
Underseer Bloodmane is an orc of the Iron Horde. His prize talbuk, Prize, is with him inside the building on Engineer Trak's rise northeast of Mor'gran Logworks in northeastern Talador. Try to keep Prize alive, as if the talbuk dies first, Bloodmane will Enrage.
- Bloodthirst - Instantly attack the target causing 120% of normal weapon damage. In addition, successful melee attacks will restore 1% of maximum health. This effect lasts 10 sec.
- Bloody Charge - Charges an enemy, inflicting normal damage plus 10000 and stuns the opponent for 3 sec.
- Chain Rip - Draws the target toward the caster.
- Cleave - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Whirlwind - Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 2 sec. and inflicts additional damage.
- Prize's Horn-Ring
- Prize dies
To check whether Underseer Bloodmane has been looted, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(34945 and 35491))
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Underseer Bloodmane has been looted; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.