Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Unfinished Business (WC3 NightElf)
Late that evening, in the secluded Moonglade, Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind discuss the aftermath of the Legion's invasion.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Nordrassil's roots seem to be healing well. I wish I could say the same for Felwood. I fear the Legion's corruption will scar the glade permanently.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Your druids will think of something. Perhaps Ysera or Alexstrasza could lend their--
- A Druid of the Claw runs up to the two night elf leaders alongside a Runner.
- Druid of the Claw: Your pardon, Shan'do Stormrage--Priestess Tyrande--but she insisted that she be allowed to see you.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Who are you, girl? What is so urgent?
- Runner: I am a servant of the warden, Maiev Shadowsong--she who pledged to hunt down the Betrayer, Illidan.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Illidan? Explain yourself!
- Runner: Your pardon, Shan'do, but your brother has raised a dark army from the sea and stolen a powerful demonic artifact! Even now, my mistress battles him on the broken isles! She requires immediate reinforcements!
- Tyrande Whisperwind: I will go. I will lead the Sentinels there myself.
- Malfurion Stormrage: No, my love. The druids and I can handle--
- Tyrande Whisperwind: I am the one who set him free. The responsibility is mine.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Then we shall both go. If this girl's tale is true, Maiev will need all the help she can get.