|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- "Embrace death, and the heavy burden of life will be lessened."
- Unholy Presence can be useful when running long distances on foot, such as when recovering from a wipe in an instance, as it increases the Death Knight's movement speed. For shorter distances, the rune cost of switching to Unholy Presence and then back to or again is generally not worth the brief speed boost.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now grants a flat 10% Haste to all things, up from Haste for melee (attack speed and Rune regeneration) only. The movement speed buff remains unchanged.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer reduces the global cooldown on abilities.