United As One (priest)
- For the paladin version, see .
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
Make your way to the Sanctum of Light to speak with Lady Liadrin, and hear the council of war.
You and Delas have had dealings with the paladins before, maybe it's possible they will grant you an audience with their war council. Head to the Sanctum of Light and ask the paladins to help us defend Netherlight Temple from Balnazzar's attack.
Now is not the time for interruptions, <name>. The council needs to determine its course of action.
We will help defend Netherlight Temple and lay a trap for Balnazzar.
- 8,230 XP
Once you have safely landed, get on your flying mount and travel to Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands. Inside the chapel there is a secret door hidden in the middle of the room. Open it and go speak to Lady Liadrin.
- Enter the sanctum
- Blood Guardian says: Greetings, priest. The Highlord says you are to be welcomed as a guest, so long as you don't cause trouble.
- Lady Liadrin
- I've been expecting you, <name>.
- Delas has informed the council of Balnazzar's plan to attack Netherlight Temple. The question becomes, what role will the paladins play in this battle, if any? We risk a great deal if we choose to aid the Conclave.
- This is not a decision to be made lightly. The council must discuss how to proceed.
- Then let the council debate.
- War council
- Lady Liadrin says: We have a tough decision before us. Do we aid the priests in their battle against Balnazzar, or do we decline and wait to fight the dreadlord on our own terms?
- Vindicator Boros says: Their temple is located deep in Legion territory. We would be putting ourselves at great risk.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus says: It will be dangerous, but we may never get such a chance again. It may be the only way.
- Justicar Julia Celeste says: If I may - Balnazzar will not suspect a united force. The Conclave and the Order of the Silver Hand, fighting together.
- Lady Liadrin says: It is decided, then.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.