110 - 120 (Requires 110)
8,230 (at level 110)
Fly to the Sanctuary of the Devoted.
- Pterrordax mounted
We need to head to the temple at once.
My pterrordax can take us there when you're ready, but we need to hurry.
You will receive:
We cannot let the Faithless take this temple!
When the player mounts Serrik's Pterrordax, it immediately sets off northwest with the player and Serrik on its back. Bladeguard Kaja and Warguard Rakera follow just behind on their own pterrordaxes. On the journey to the Sanctuary, Serrik offers some more information:
- Serrik says: Our temple is the last bastion against the Faithless.
- Serrik says: Long ago, we lived as one, as our loa would have wanted.
- Serrik says: Since Korthek's betrayal, the Faithless have brought war upon these lands.
- Serrik says: He leads them in their fight, searching for the remaining keys that will allow him to break the barrier around Atul'Aman, and use what's within to conquer all of Zuldazar.
- Serrik says: We will do whatever it takes to stop him.
- Zissiah yells: Serrik, it's good that you have returned! The Faithless have taken Vorrik!
Talk to Serrik to turn in.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.