|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Find the secret passageway in the Forgotten Lodge.
- Secret Passage found
I'm sure you're wondering why I've brought you here.
Located somewhere inside this cottage is a hidden door. If we can find a way to access it, the answer to your questions, and possibly our survival against the coven, should lie beyond.
Help me search for it, <class>.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
The opening must be here somewhere...
You found it! I knew that they were more than stories!
Come, let us see what's inside.
- Lucille Waycrest says: I can't believe we're here! My father used to tell me stories about this place.
- Lucille Waycrest says: It contains an ancient secret of our house, from back when the Waycrests first settled this land.
- Lucille walks over to the small bookshelf and starts searching through it.
- Lucille Waycrest says: We just need to find the entrance!
A number of objects in the room light up:
- Wall Sconce
- <Upon closer inspection, the torch appears connected to some sort of mechanism built into the wall.>
- <Pull on the torch>
- Suspiciously Protruding Book
- <Surprisingly enough, the protruding book is not a secret lever for the hidden entrance.>
- Weathered Rug
- <You find no hidden entrances beneath the rug[sic]
- It really does tie the room together, though.>
- <The anchor is securely fastened to the wall.>
- Pair of Boots
- <It's a pair of old boots.
- What did you expect?>
Pull on the torch:
- Two muffled clicks signal the hidden mechanism unlocking.
- Lucille Waycrest says: That's it! The way is opening!
- The bookshelf slides over to the right, revealing an open doorway as Lucille walks over to it.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.