110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Storm's Wake
Rejuvenate 8 Exhausted Laborers.
Lord Stormsong has never taken kindly to dissent, but this is madness. These laborers are being worked to death!
Addington was a good man. We cannot stand for such cruelty.
Take this vial and apply it to the laborers. It contains blessed seawater that will rejuvenate their strength.
Avoid engaging what troops you can. They are merely following orders. More death will only worsen matters.
You will also receive:
We must help these poor souls.
There is much work to be done, but not at the cost of our own people's lives.
Just east of the quest givers is a rare mob, Foreman Scripps.
The tidewater has a ten-yard radius, so take advantage of it:
- Exhausted Laborer says: A thousand thanks, stranger!
- Exhausted Laborer says: Foreman Scripps has lost his mind. They all have!
- Exhausted Laborer says: I knew the sea had not forsaken us!
- Exhausted Laborer says: I thought I was going to pass out!
- Exhausted Laborer says: The harvesters have turned on us!
- Exhausted Laborer says: They won't let us leave!
- Exhausted Laborer says: Tides bless you!
- Exhausted Laborer says: Tides preserve me!
- Pike has gotten Addington off the hook.
- Brother Pike says: You were too good for this world, brother. I will make sure you receive a proper burial.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.