87 (Requires 86)
- Accompany Koro to the Refugee Camp
We will deal with the sha, but first we must see to the more immediate... nuisance.
<Koro slams the writhing saurok HARD against the stone.>
Groups of refugees from the temple are heading for a camp to the north, but they're being ambushed by sauren. Help me see the next group to the camp and we'll figure out our next move from there.
Thank you, <name>. We would not have made it without your help.
- 129000 XP
Speak with Koro again:
- Are you ready to go? I think we're just about done here...
- I'm ready, Koro.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Alright, lizard lips, one more chance: where are your patrols?!
- Riverside Pathstalker says: Kthh! You will die in the mud like your friend over there...
- Koro Mistwalker says: Wrong answer.
- Koro kills the pathstalker.
- Koro Mistwalker says: It looks like we're going in blind. I'm glad you're with us, <name>.
- The party starts walking north.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Stay close and keep your eyes peeled.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Hold up... I don't like the looks of this...
- The sky darkens with a volley of arrows headed toward the party, taking out one unlucky refugee.
- Koro Mistwalker yells: Look out!
- Koro Mistwalker yells: Argh, I'm pinned! Watch yourselves!
Two bloodletters jump down and attack. Kill them.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Help me up, <name>. I... I took an arrow in the knee...
Click on him.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Thank you. I'll be okay, but we'd better keep moving.
- Koro Mistwalker says: More saurok incoming!
- Koro Mistwalker says: Gah! My knee! I'm sorry, <name>, I can't fight like this.
Two more bloodletters attack. Dispatch them.
- Koro Mistwalker says: The camp is just ahead, we should be able to make it from here.
- The remaining NPCs run to camp.
The quest completes here. Follow them in. On complete, both Koro and Anduin Wrynn(!) offer quests.
- Koro taking an arrow in the knee is likely a reference to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, in which guard NPCs will often claim that they used to be an adventurer much like the player until they took an arrow in the knee. The phrase became a popular internet meme and is also referenced in the fourth round of Ask Creative Development as well as in Captain Washburn's gossip text.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.