97 (Requires 96)
- Spore Creatures slain x10
Those creatures out in the shallows keep busting the turrets as fast as we can get them operational.
I'm supposed to go clear them out but my blaster is completely busted; the damn thing barely can light a candle like this!
Could you do me a favor and go kill a few of those pests while I get my blaster fixed at the shop?
Just let Gazwitz know you covered for me so I can get reimbursed for the repair.
- Exterminator Lemmy says: Thanks pal! You're a life saver!
Lemmy's gone broke down again, I take it?
Good job covering for 'em out there. I could use more workers like you!
On complete of all three, the camera shakes
- Kimzee Pinchwhistle says: Whoa! What was that?
- Gearworks Citizen says: Miss Pinchwhistle! The "Mother Lode", it just crashed into the mountains south of here!
- 14650 XP
Use the quest item flamethrower on red Spore Pustules while killing Spore Drifters and Fungal Hulks. Spore-B-Gone turrets are small mechanical constructs on the islands with a few Costal Spores hovering around them.
Northeast of the gearworks is rare sporebat Blightglow. Immediately west of Blightglow's patrol path, on the small mountain, is a batch of Mysterious Mushrooms. From the northwest side of the mountain, at find a path leading up to the mushrooms at near the end of the path.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.