Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Unyielding Fists: Trial of Bamboo
87 (Requires 86)
Speak with Master Bruised Paw, then successfully strike the Stack of Bamboo Reeds 3 times.
- Strike the Stack of Bamboo Reeds × 3
We will start with a test: The Trial of Bamboo.
Your friend Lin failed this test.
Follow me, and listen carefully to my instructions.
If you cannot pass this test, then there is probably no reason to continue our training.
You show promise, <name>. We will continue.
It is now time for your first round of training.
- 129000 XP
Speak to him again:
- You wish to train? YOU!?
- I'm ready for the trial of bamboo.
- Master Bruised Paw says: This test is simple. All you need to do is strike the bamboo, until it breaks.
- Bruised Paw and the player walk over to the bamboo stand.
- Master Bruised Paw says: "But it's too thick around!", you might say.
- Master Bruised Paw says: To succeed, you must focus all of your energy into one fist...
- Master Bruised Paw says: ..then, STRIKE!
- Strike the stack of bamboo when the meter is full!
Players are using the vehicle UI and now have access to two abilities:
- End training
A circle is filling in the middle of the screen and will light up when it is above 90%. Strike then.
- Yes, just like that!
- You learn quickly.
- Wait until the moment is right... THEN you strike!
On complete, a training montage showing the player and Bruised Paw training. It can be "reviewed" by talking to Bruised Paw again. He and Lin both offer quests.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.