Up Against It (Horde)
|Start||First Arcanist Thalyssra|
|End||First Arcanist Thalyssra|
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
- Investigate the noise
- Move ahead with Thalyssra and Lor'themar
- Inspect the scepter
I don't like the sound of that... It sounds like an army!
We need to investigate.
Try not to draw too much attention as we take a look. If there's an army down there, we'll need to move quickly to find refuge.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 850 XP
These naga move with a single purpose!
These naga wear out their welcome quickly.
- After the first objective
- A scene plays out, showind a naga army and Priscilla Ashvane.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: What are you waiting for? We have the enemy in our sights!
- Priscilla Ashvane says: Fire!
- Lor'themar Theron says: I knew Ashvane could not be trusted. Damn her treachery!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: This makes no sense. Why would the naga accept a human as an ally?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Questions will have to wait.
- After the second objective
- Lor'themar Theron says: Once we find refuge, will you be able to send word to Oculeth?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Yes, assuming there is any safe ground to find. This place is unsettling, yet... familiar.
- Lor'themar Theron says: The Scepter of Tides... here?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: An illusion!
- After the third objective
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Careful. Something stirs beyond this wall of water.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Look out!
- The Blackwater Behemoth appears and stuns the heroes. Neri Sharpfin and Kelfin Scouts ride in and force the creature out.
- Neri Sharpfin says: Chew on this, monster! Atolia, free them from the beast's grip!
- Neri Sharpfin says: Okay, everyone. Let's get moving before the creature regains its wits! We have a safe place where you can regroup.
- The gilgoblins ride away.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.