Ureda of the Black Flame
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Location||Unknown (Lore); Formerly: Cleft of Shadow, Orgrimmar|
Ureda of the Black Flame was a level 92 elite orc shadowmage in the Cleft of Shadow in Orgrimmar. She was overseeing the Kor'kron grunts that detained the warlock trainers and asking the warlocks to stop their demonic pacts.
After the Siege of Orgrimmar, her whereabouts are unknown.
- Garrosh will not tolerate demon worship within the walls of Orgrimmar. You will submit and allow yourselves to be taken into custody or be destroyed.
- These warlocks will suffer for their demonic pacts.
- Towards warlocks
- The stench that surrounds your kind is overwhelming. You will pay with all the others who commune with demonkind.
- Believed to be an updated Ureda, they existed in Orgrimmar at the same time and when this NPC was removed, Ureda continued as a mage trainer.
- There's also an unused ID, hinting at additional role.
Despite her title, she is likely not affiliated with the Black Flame.
As one of Garrosh's loyalists, she would probably end up with the True Horde.