|Side 1||Side 2||Side 3|
- 100% -
- 75% -
- 50% -
- 25% -
Outcome: Bonus Outcome:
Born and Mane
The Frostborn want a position among their cousins in Ironforge, but Moira and Falstad quickly oppose any Frostborn ambassador near the council fearing it would increase the Muradin influence in the council. They demand that the Frostborn prove their will to be officially be part of Khaz Modan, by defeating the Frostmane Tribe, that have been recently gaining power trough the Zandalari and eradicate them once and for all.
- Reach Revered with The Frostborn
- Complete Quest:Seize the Ambassador
- Complete Quest:The Brothers Bronzebeard
|Frostborn Might||Help the Frostborn slay 100 Troll Defenders.||End the Battle with all Frostborn Invaders alive.||Fjorlin: The Frostborn are armed and ready for war, help us invade Frostmane Retreat and defeat the Frostmane with the less amounts of causalities possible.|
|Zandalari Ambassadors||Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker(25%) and Hexxer Ubungo(25%).||Collect 3 of the Zandalari items.
||Fjorlin: The Zandalari have been to reinforcing the Frostmane, defeat their ambassadors and collect any items of power or intel they might have.|
|The Mane Retreats||Track and find where the Frostmane Refugees are headed.||Find 3 Horde Tracks.
||Fjorlin: Most of the Frostmane are retreating, but they left some warriors behind to keep our forces occupied. Track them down and make sure you don't lose any of them. Also some of my eagle riders have noticed horde while flying above, if you see any tracks where they are headed, tell me later, we must focus on the Frostmane.|
|Coldridge at War||Destroy the last bastions of the Frostmane Tribe in Coldridge valley.||Collect 5 of the Frostmane Items.
||Fjorlin: They are in Coldridge? Good we already had Glorthal garrisoned in Anvilmar for the next step of expunging the Trolls from these mountains. Don't worry the soldiers in the retreat are just patching things up, all the Frostmanes in the retreat have either been killed or captured to be put in interment camps. Anyway join Glorthal and help him destroy the small towns riddled with ice trolls in the valley.
Remember that we also need to make a good mark with the council, the frostmane while looking primitive are related to the Drakkari and have many treasures, technologies and resources hidden away, if you find any it would surely help with out position with Ironforge.
|Frozen Skeletons||Investigate the remains of Frostmane caves.||Collect 5 of the Ice Troll Items.
||Fjorlin: Clever the towns were mostly filled with a skeleton crew, thankfully our eagle riders saw almost all of them moving to the Frostmane Caves. Our scouts checked ahead and only witnessed another skeleton crew, a zandalari chronicler and a mad embalmer and a bit of gold. We know they are there... somewhere, find where the tribe went but avoid alerting the whole crew...|
|Darkspear Intervention||Defeat Vol'jin(1%) and Onu'zun(1%).||Destroy the 3 Frostmane War Golems while fighting Onu'zun and Vol'jin||Fjorlin: Frostmane are boarding Horde Boats... I'm calling reinforcements. For now it seem that their leaders, a group of Siame-Quashi and Drakkari Golems are buying the Frostmane time, destroy them all before any more Horde or Frostmane escape.|
|Frostborn Hammer||Report to the Council of the Three Hammers.||Help write the Frostborn Report and convince the Councillors of Frostborn success.||Velog: It is done, the Frostmane are gone, mostly. We pillaged their towns, killed their warriors and enslaved the rest that didn't escape, now it's the worst part... Politics. The Council has asked a personal report from you, the Alliance and Ironforge apparently holds you in high esteem. Try to put on a good word for us.|
- 100% - "Guardian of Zim'rhuk" Drakkari Golem Companion
- 75% - Frostborn Ceremonial Hammer
- 50% - "Electron" Dwarven Golem Companion
- 25% - Chest of Dwarven Treasures
- The Frostborn are allowed a Ambassador with minimal power in the council.
- Gol'Bolar Quarry becomes a internment camp for the ice trolls that didn't escape.
- Glorthal and Fjorlin are lost in action among other causalities.
- The Vaults of Ironforge are filled with new treasures.
- The Kingdom of Ironforge has access to new stockpiles of resources.
- The Explorers League gets a Original Copy of the Drakari Empire Compendium and other artefacts to study trolls and their weaknesses.
- The Dark Iron Golem Lords take the Drakkari Golem Plans for research.
- Horde Spies are captured and taken for interrogation.
Mane and Born
Mane and the Born Vol'jin wants to convince the Frostmane tribe to join the horde, he had made some preparations early with a Drakkari Survivor, but the Zandalari arrived and ruined that. Not only that but the Frostborn also began to immobilize all their efforts in order to vanquish the Frostmane to impress their dwarven brethren.
- Reach Exalted with Darkspear Tribe
- Complete Quest:An Ancient Enemy
- Complete Quest:Gal'darah Must Pay
|Onu'zun the Runt||Infiltrate Frostmane Retreat and steal Onu'zun the Frog from Jin'rokh and Ubungo Hex Stick and bring them to Vol'jin.||Collect 4 different types of intel.
||Vol'jin: Onu'zun, a former aspirant for champion of the Lich King, was a promising ally, well he is young and impressionable and kinda of a runt, which made him easy to recruit to the horde. His job was to help the Frostmane transition from their outdated views to our views, however the sudden arrival of the Zandalari ruined that. The Siame-Quashi report that Ubundo hexxed him, and is now the plaything of Jin'rokh, save him from Jin'rokh grasp and recover the Hex Stick needed to restore him, he is still a powerful mage and already holds some influence between the Frostmane, his help would be crucial for the days ahead. Also try to collect as most information as possible.|
|The Real Cowards||Slay 10 Frostborn Trackers.||Make sure no Frostmane Refugee is harmed.||Onu'zun: Bah the frostborn invaders aren't content with slaying our warriors, they are going after our running cooks too, after all that work to get them to make new recipes without sapient races, oh and my concubines... my children too i guess. Well not if the ugliest person ever has anything to say about it, go there and kill the trackers. PS officially i said save every troll, no mix-ups.|
|Pillaging Our Gods and Ancestors!||Use Onu'zun focus and retrieve the 6 Drakkari Loa Statues in Coldridge Valley.
||Slay or Hex Glorthal Stiffbeard and his mummies and retrieve the following
||Onu'zun: The Dwarves are desecrating the statues of our gods and defiling our ancestors. This is a teleport focus that will transport any object to Echo Isles, rescue the statues because i like my regenerationt. You don't need to recover the bodies of our ancestors, but if you get rid of that ugly dwarf it would help get my moral higher, I hate ugly dwarves.|
|Frostmane Might||Help the Darkspear Tribe kill 100 Frostborn Invaders on Frostmane Cliff||End the Battle with all Troll Defenders alive.||Onu'zun: I can't believe those ugly dwarves have found our secret passage, kill all of the Invaders while we get most of my people into the horde boats.|
|Power of Ironforge||Escort Vol'jin and Onu'zun to safety.||Grab 50 Hidden Trinkets.||Onu'zun: Oh no more different types of ugly dwarves, and they are on giant ugly statues, and...
Vol'jin: Get us out of here! Onu'zun: Out of Mana. Vol'jin: Typical, <name> protect us from danger, we are almost out of here.
|Fjorlin Alliance Squad||Slay Fjorlin Frostbrow and 2 Frostborn Stormcrest Eagle Riders.||Destroy the Alliance Aerial Groups
||Zen'tabra: They follow us trough the air. The Alliance is relentless
Onu'zun: Ugliest... dwarves... ever! Zen'tabra: This is the last boat to leave the Frostmane Cliff the others have already left some time ago, protect us while we summon the great currents to get us to echo isles.
|Frostmane Blood Oath||Hear Onu'zun and the Frostmane roar the Blood Oath of the Horde in front of the Warchief.||Help the Darkspear deal with the results of this Scenario.
||Zanira: The frostmane are adapting, i guess Onu'zun did something right, well see if any of you can make it a better stay. Also in a few minutes we'll have the frostmane saying the Blood Oath witness that.|
- 100% - "Electron" Dwarven Golem Companion
- 75% - Frostmane Ceremonial Staff
- 50% - "Guardian of Zim'rhuk" Drakkari Golem Companion
- 25% - Chest of Troll Treasures
- The Frostmane join the Horde, under Onu'zun and answers to Vol'jin and the Darkspear.
- The Drakkari Loas are coerced into supporting the Darkspear and Frostmane.
- The influence of the Zandalari over the Frostmane tribe is beaten back.
- Glorthal is taken for interrogation.
- The graveyard in echo isles is expanded.
- The Altars of the Loas are Built.
- Frostmane Moral is stronger than ever.
- The horde intel of Dun Morogh, Stormpeaks and the Zandalari is expanded greatly.
Velen needs the help with a ancient prophecy involving the insane death priests of Auchenai and the restoration of a Naaru, but it is not easy with the forces of Auchinidon refusing to budge, and a plot to assassinate the prophet by the Burning Legion.
- Restore 5 Draenei Artefacts
- Complete Quest:Everything Will Be Alright
- Complete Quest:Remember the Light
|Priests Auchenai Crypts||Escort Velen to D'ore and Exarch Ramdor||
||Velen: Deep inside these crypts lies a Naaru that is almost restored, i need to find him and help these poor people restore their sanity, avoid any deaths, the Ramdor which took the mantle of the former exarch has requested my help various times, but i had more important prophecies to attend too... we should also help these poor souls that died met the light, even if they forsaken it.|
|Feast of the Mana-Tombs||Feed the recovering Naaru D'ore, 100 elementals.||
||D'ore: I'm still not completely restored, so my movements are limited, i can attach myself to your group, and any offensive or defensive manoeuvres i will have to rely on you, now what i need is for you to go to the Mana-Tombs and feed me the the elementals that have run rampant since the etherals inside were slain, Void and Mana elementals fight each other in a impossible struggle to defeat each other, while Echoes of incredibly powerful elementals release their wrath on each other, the more you feed me with elementals, the more i can use later when needed. Mind that this is not for my restoration, this is a preparation for one of Velen's prophecies.|
|Darkness of the Sethekk Halls||Destroy the 3 Hosts of Darkfire||
||D'ore: Now what i need to restore myself is the spirits of the death, i have enough energy to absorb all of the dead in sethekk halls, but the old gods influence reach even here, the remaining arakkoa call him Darkfire and he has 3 hosts turning the ancient bird spirits of outland into dark mockeries, find the hosts and destroy them so the dark influence doesn't set my restoration back hundreds of years. I also sense some moonlit souls trying to capture a spirit that has been corrupted a long time ago, maybe it would be good to help them.|
|Eredar in the Shadow Labyrinth||Sabotage the eredar plans and get to Velen||
||D'ore: I'AM RESTORED! The centuries i waited for relief from these shadows and now i'm free, and yet there's work to be done, Velen's Prophecy must be fulfilled and i'm a crucial part of it. The eredar are pouring from Shadow Labyrinth another attempt at assassinating Velen, ignorantly playing all too well to his prophecy, so just help me get to Velen as quickly as possible sabotaging as much of the Eredar offensive as you can. However it's odd, the prophecy didn't mention this, but i feel some eredar souls that want to abandon the burning legion and embrace the light but don't have the guts or power to do it, Pure souls amongst the eredar Man'ari, not all of them are lost, try to convince these souls to join us.|
|Cleansing of Sargereon||Remove all traces of demons||
||Boros: Are you okay and ready to spill some blood?
Nus: Let them understand what happened at least! Boros: Fine, the Naaru teleported you to azeroth, you've been unconscious for some days, and we must clean some demonic blood, get to it! Nus: A little more clearer... Boros: Fine the Naaru teleported all of you using arcane magics to azeroth, however D'ore is a being of light and he mingling with the arcane didn't work well, you and him have been unconscious for days, i don't know how a naaru get's unconscious either so don't ask me. He dropped Velen, the Auchenai and their entire crypt to the middle of a demonic hotspot called Sargeron, we had to mobilize most alliance and cenarion circle forces and even a green dragon called Ysondre, near the Desolace to here just to rescue Velen, i always thought D'ore was kinda dumb, but... Nus: Boros! Ugh... i'll take it from here. Velen is safe back at the Exodar, slightly shocked might say, the death priests have been really nice, I guess D'ore's light must have touched them somehow, they protected Velen while you were unconscious, and we must protect the remains of our ancestors, Velen's prophecy talks about them, the night elf have moved in to try to recover some artefacts and capture a children of their ancient enemy. The citizens of Nijel Point, a town destroyed by the Horde, want to move in once the whole place is cleaned up, so do your best to... Boros: Spill some demonic blood for the light! Nus: ... Boros: If i wasn't so smitten by you, i would have never let you speak in the first place. Nus: You go and slay the Burning Legion, i deal with "Vindicator" Boros right here.
|Shadow City||Hear the Velen's Prophecy of Desolate Shadow||See the events at the Rebuilt Crypt of Shadows and the rebuilt city around it.
||Nus: This has been a exhaustive week, the Death priests have been rebuilding the crypt with all your help, Boros has gone home yesterday and we can party.
Ramdor(Mind Message): I need to take their attention for a while Nus, please let me speak about what was the Prophecy of the Desolate Shadow they deserve at least that much. Nus: What's with males always interrupting me, fine i'll leave. Ramdor(Mind Message): Meet me at my chambers.
- 100% - "White" Raven God Baby Companion
- 75% - Darkened Naaru Ceremonial Sword
- 50% - Amalgation of Echoes Companion
- 25% - Chest of Draenei Treasures
- D'ore is restored and resting in Exodar.
- Auchenai Crypts is moved to the Desolace, and Sargeron is destroyed and rebuilt into a city of the alliance for shadow priests.
- The Death priests of Auchenai join the Alliance under Ramdor and teach many new recruits from all races.
- Nijel Point is abandoned i favour of the Shadow City
- The Death Priests rise in prominence in the alliance as fighters.
- The main building of thunder axe fortress is hit by a backlash of the crypts teleport, with various elemental echos taking over it, and while innofensive it makes that building inhabitable by anyone, so the Horde has to spread around the fortress itself with new goblin buildings.
- Anzu is sealed in a cave in the center of the Cenarion Wildlands while the birds spirits have avatars there to keep eyes on him, Avianna visits him a lot.
- The 3 Eredar Rebels teach warlocks new and better ways to control demons to the alliance in the shadow city
- Prince Kellen is taken by night elves to be interrogated of Xavious whereabouts.
- The Artefacts of elune are recovered and stored in darnassus.
To the Highest Bidder
The Goblins of the Steamwheedle cartel have quite a large debt, due to the funding of many goblin towns around the world during the cataclysm, and so they are selling off the most distant and economically inefficient of their towns, Everlook. The horde and the bilgewater cartel might be interested in it.
|Bilgewater Cartel||Gnomeregan||Blue Dragonflight|
- Requires completion of All Everlook Quest
- Requires Maximum reputation with Everlook
|Appraising||Collect the Reports
||Collect more reports
||Boss Mida: The cartel is looking to expand it's business and the warchief demanded that we strengthen our offensive in the north of Kalimdor, and then the Steamwheedle Cartel decided they should this place. So i sent some of My Wor... Horde Workers to appraise these lands, but they are late... too late track them and get their reports to me.|
|??? Stands for Slavery and Murder||Collect the following
||Boss Mida: Interesting! Lots of new products in this land, we will have howeverto remove some... hum... conflicting native parties and owners from these lands, for example Jeb Goodgrub has the deed to most of north of Winterspring KILL HIM and get that deed, another example is Blue Dragonflight in the South, the warchief ordered the Dragonmaw to come and enslave them. There are more examples of things that need direct help.|
|PROFIT!||Escort the gold to Everlook.||Deactivate the 3 hidden traps.
||Boss Mida: The cash is flowing from all kinds of investors, the orcs want territory, the darkspear want to built something in a cold place and the forsaken want to play with plague snow and moonkins, it's all coming down to the auction for Everlook, we still need the money to finish the job and buy this neglected profit powerhouse. Go to Frostwhisper Gorge and escort the caravan here from any attacks.|
|GNOOOOOOOOOOMES!||Sabotage the gnomes the fastest way possible.||Complete all possible sabotage opportunities.
||Boss Mida: It was too easy to be true... with this i would supplant the trade prince in the warchief eyes. But to have a full scale gnomish invasion of economists and lawyers? I... did not see that coming. They also plan on buying this place... but last i heard of them they didn't have the money to remove a mad gnome from their own home city this is last minute so just sabotage them without letting any of the Steamwheedle guards knowing.|
|Auction Time!||Watch the auction||for Everlook unfurl||Gallywix: Even trough you tried Mida, you and your group of losers failed. Everlook is mine... and the Horde of course.|
- 100% - Winterspring Moonkin Hatchling
- 75% - Wrenchcalibur Replica Mace
- 50% - Gnomish Slave
- 25% - Chest of Goblin Treasures
- Everlook becomes a horde town controlled by Gallywix
- The Dragonmaw enslave Blue Drakes
- Steamwheedle citizens move to other cities
- Everlook has a group of reliquary members dedicated to collect everything on winterspring
- Goodgrub Smoking Pit becomes Mida WinterMeats, a processing meat factory that farms extensively the creatures of winterspring.
- The Frostsabers of the Alliance become weaker
- Haleh leaves for the Nexus and leaves a clutch of blue dragon eggs that the dragonmaw collect
- The Winterpaw and Gnomes entrench themselves with the night elves in Starfall village
- Goblins build a rocketway terminus in everlook
- The Forsaken start experimenting the plague on moonkin.
|Side 1||Side 2||Side 3|
- 100% -
- 75% -
- 50% -
- 25% -
Outcome: Bonus Outcome: