List of bugs I've encountered (listed beneath the most recent version I came across the bug). Feel free to remove any fixed bugs.
- is consumed by spells which do not benefit from it, including , and .
- can be cast while dead, while / cannot.
- and both get consumed by the same .
- ' immobilize can be dodged/parried.
- Scorpashi Venomlashes have unusually much health for their level (~12800 hp at level 34, whereas usual mobs have ~1000 hp).
- Eternal Protectors (in Ruins of Ammon, Uldum) can be feared, even though they are Undead.
- Getting a level up to 40 displays a message "New feature unlocked: Dual Talent Specialization", although it is already available at 30.
- ' trigger effect (the single pack of missiles) has a shorter range than the channeled spell. This can lead to a situation where the channeling effect is active but no missiles are fired.
- rank 2 does not trigger from . Perhaps affects rank 1 as well.
- rank 3 erroneously triggers from the DoT crits of and . Perhaps affects rank 1 and/or 2 as well.
- Masochism (priest talent) does not trigger from 's on-dispel proc.
- Bael'dun Excavators (in Bael Modan/Barrens) flee endlessly and never come back, until they run out of combat and evade.
- does not consistently reflect damage (sometimes it works, sometimes it does not; exact source of problem not determined yet).
- contains a spelling error on page 1 ("moutains").
- Dispelling a reflected does not trigger the damaging effect.
- can be used to overwrite others's shields.
- Frost Gem kills the currently targeted mob rather than the one it was used on. Hence, it can be used to kill mobs at 100% life (this action even rewards experience). A similar problem affects Unholy Gem: untargeting the quest mob rewards no Filled Unholy Gem. (Quests: and )
- has two hit/resistance/reflect checks (one for the channeling effect and one for each tick) and is thus penalized twice as much as any other spell.
- is triggered by casting .
- is triggered by environmental fire damage.
- Reflected spells cause reactive spells (such as and improved with ) to deal damage to the wearer of the armor. [Example]
- Reflecting a full has no actual effect.
- There's an optical glitch of the druid's when paired with effects which cause glowing hands (e.g. ).
- ' tooltip states that it decreases the mana cost of the next two spells even when there's only one charge left.
- Acidic Strike's tooltip mentions that it reduces armor by 50%, whereas it actually reduces armor by flat 50.
3.2.2 PTR (10257)
- Steam Pump Overseer's Toughen's tooltip and combat log information differ (the first one states that it reduces damage by a flat amount whereas the second suggests a % value).
- 's tooltip is not consistent with its debuff's tooltip.
- creates no combat log entry (neither when triggered nor when it fades off).
- and 's tooltips do not mention that the spells are channeled.
- is not cancelled upon receiving damage. [Example]
- Channeled AoE spells (, ) do not trigger reactive shields ().
- Dispels trigger Winterfall Shaman's if a different buff is removed.
- from the Winterfall Shaman does not trigger . This might also apply to player-cast reactive shield spells.
- Murkblood Putrifiers recast their Hurricane each time they are hit by a spell, causing them to not do any damage when hit frequently.
- Opening quests texts and accepting quests (both from items and NPCs) cancels spell channeling.
- 's AoE does not trigger elemental shields (, ).
- When in crow form in Zangarmarsh (Quest: As the Crow Flies) there is an optical glitch with , and other reactive shields.
- Capturing open PvP targets sometimes is not registered by the quest log.
- At Crown Guard Tower in Eastern Plaguelands, standing in a specific range allows capturing of a tower, without actually giving credit for it. [Example]
- At the Overlook in Hellfire, it is possible to not be registered by the PvP target (no bar appears), and when others cause the PvP target to be taken by your faction, you gain no credit. [Example 1] [Example 2]
- Salia casts Cause Insanity (Mind Control) on solo players, which causes all mobs involved in the fight to get out of combat and she subsequently instantly cancels the spell. [Example]
- attacks unfriendly mobs by itself.
- causes additional threat, although it is not mentioned in the tooltip.