User:GoldenYak/Avatar of Sargeras
|Location||The Terrace of Oblivion, the Broken Isles|
The Avatar of Sargeras is the great stone colossus that was once used to house Sargeras' essence.
At the climax of the War of the Ancients, the demon lord Sargeras attempted to enter Azeroth so that he could obliterate it. However, just as he was passing through the portal that had been formed from the Well of Eternity, the portal was shut and Sargeras was cast into oblivion. Thousands of years later, he managed to transfer his essence to Azeroth in the form of his avatar, a living vessel of stone containing his burning power.
The avatar was defeated by Aegwynn, Guardian of Tirisfal, and sealed away in the ruins which would become known as the Tomb of Sargeras. The avatar lay inert within, even as the tomb was violated by intruders over the years. Finally, however, the avatar has been awoken by the remnants of Gul'dan's spirit, whose undying hatred and re-ignited the power of Sargeras within the avatar's stone form.
Now, the avatar rises to burn life from the surface of Azeroth. The avatar's power grows with every passing moment, and it seeks to reach out to the disembodied essence of its creator Sargeras, and bring the demon lord himself into the world.
- Titanic Slam — Sargeras deals a massive blow to his primary target, dealing high physical damage and reducing their armor.
- Flames of Hatred — Sargeras sends a wave of flame in a frontal cone, dealing lethal fire damage to anything it strikes.
- Dark Grasp of Terror — Sargeras curses a random target. After 3 seconds, dark energy shockwaves out from them, dealing damage to them and anyone nearby. The damage is amplified by every other players that the shockwave strikes. All players struck by the shockwave aside from the original target are afflicted with Dark Grasp of Terror.
- Judgement of Destruction — Sargeras unleashes a wave of shadow energy that strikes all players and interrupts spell-casting, preventing all spells of that school from being cast for 10 seconds.
- Ruination — Sargeras unleashes a wave of fel flame that rolls across the terrace, setting ablaze everything in its path. The flames persist for a time, and deal increasing periodic damage to anything that passes through them.
- Desolation Nova — Sargeras moves to the center of the terrace and unleashes a blast of green felfire, dealing heavy fire damage to all players.
- Barrier of Immolation — Sargeras channels in place and surrounds himself with a shield of fire that incinerates anyone standing near him. Only ranged attacks can be used against him. Sargeras maintains the barrier for 1 minute.
- Rain of Chaos — Sargeras summons 4 Malefic Infernals, causing them to rain down from the heavens over the course of 10 seconds. Malefic Infernals deal a massive burst of damage when they land to anyone they hit. Every time Sargeras casts Rain of Chaos, an additional 2 Malefic Infernals will be summoned.
- Incineration — Sargeras hurls a massive wave of felfire at a random location, dealing flame damage to anyone caught in it and setting the area ablaze for a short time. The green flames persist for a short time. If an Malefic Infernal touches the felfire, they gain Path of Destruction, causing them to trail green felfire behind them as they move.
- Malefic Infernal — Infernals summoned by Sargeras.
- Flurry of Blows — The Infernal strikes his target twice in quick succession.
- Path of Destruction — Gained when an Infernal passes through a pool of felfire created by Sargeras. The Infernal will trail green flames behind as it moves, which damage anyone who passes through them.
- Immolation — When an Infernal reaches 25% health, they begin to burst apart and pour forth green felfire, gaining Immolation. Nearby enemies take periodic damage from the flames.
- Detonation — When an Infernal dies, they detonate after 5 seconds, dealing lethal damage to anyone nearby.
The Avatar of Sargeras will enter phase 2 every 2 minutes. Phase 2 persists for 1 minute, until Barrier of Immolation has expired.
- That's How We Do It In Tirisfal - Defeat the Avatar of Sargeras.
- Upon Spawning
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: The end comes now, beyond chaos!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: I will burn your very souls!
- Casting Judgement of Destruction
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Mortals, you have no power here!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Your pitiful magics mean nothing!
- Begin Phase 2
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Come, fire! Come, desolation! This world's time is at an end!
- End Phase 2
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Your persistence is folly! You will all die!
- Killing a Player
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: This was always inevitable!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: You are spared the suffering of living!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Meaningless insect!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: Now my true self shall unmake this world!
- Avatar of Sargeras yells: All works of the Titans will crumble in time... it is... inevitable...