Doorward, Upper Kingdom
91 (Heroic Mode - 93)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION related to Spider Kingdom Expansion Concept
At the height of the Spider Kingdom's prosperity, the fortress of Doorward was once a great temple devoted to the Old Gods. Here, the nerubians gave praise to Yogg-Saron, the Beast with a Thousand Maws, and made sacrifices to him. When the Scourge devastated this portion of the Spider Kingdom, the Lich King first learned of the Old Gods and their power, and discovered the black blood that would become the metal saronite, a vital element to his future war effort.
After the fall of the Spider Kingdom and the ascension of the Lich King, the abandoned temple complex become a stronghold for Baelgun Flamebeard and his allies, who vowed to prevent the evils hiding deep within Azeroth from escaping. While Baelgun and the forces of Doorward have occupied the upper chambers and driven out the evil there, their fortress is far from secure - the lower catacombs remain infested with undead, mindless in the wake of the Lich King's demise. Darker horrors lurk in the shadow that constantly whisper in the minds of all dwelling in Doorward, luring those who weaken to their doom. Many heroes and champions have ventured into the Underhalls, seeking to put an end to the evil there - and have never been heard from again.
- Borgov Thundergut
- A mighty warrior from Baelgun's expedition, he has been driven insane by the evils roaming the Underhalls.
- Darkspeaker Mee'gah
- One of the dread Faceless Ones from deep beneath the Spider Kingdom. He has come to the Amber Sepulcher to feed on the lingering souls of the nerubians entombed there.
- A giant spider that prowls the depths of the Underhalls.
- Murdra Gloryhammer, Priestess of Yogg-Saron
- Once a priest of the Light, Murdra and her comrades ventured into the Underhalls to put an end to the evil there once and for all. Instead, Murdra has fallen under the sway of the dark powers of the Old Gods.
Heroic Mode Only
- Sylla'ban, Whisper of the Unspoken (Heroic mode only)
- A Voiceless One.
- Doorward Underhalls - Complete Doorward Underhalls by defeating Murdra Gloryhammer.
- Heroic: Doorward Underhalls - Defeat all of the bosses in Doorward Underhalls on Heroic Difficulty.
- I'd Like to Axe You Something - Defeat Borgov with less than 50 stacks of Breaking Sanity.
- Soul Food - Defeat Darkspeaker Mee'gah after allowing him to obtain 4 stacks of Glutted on Souls.
- One Skitter Quitter - Follow Maynard Freefoot to Dreadskitter in under a minute and then defeat Dreadskitter.
- Tendril Mercies - Defeat Murdra Gloryhammer after killing 25 or more tentacles.
- Song of the Unspoken - Slay Sylla'ban, Whisper of the Unspoken.
- Don't Make a Sound - Defeat Sylla'ban with Attuned Senses of 100.
Heroic Mode for Doorward Underhalls can be activated by players at level 93.