User:GoldenYak/Halls of Fire
|Halls of Flame|
Halls of Flame, Ahn'Saron, the Inner Kingdom
92 (Heroic Mode - 93)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION related to Spider Kingdom Expansion Concept
The Halls of Flame
The Halls of Flame are a part of the great titan complex of Ulduar, built deep below the surface of Azeroth. Drawing on elemental and geothermal energy from the magma flows deep beneath the surface, they are the primary source of power for the entire complex.
Watcher Mimiron on his fire giant allies oversaw the maintenance of the Halls of Flame for centuries, before being subverted by the old god Yogg-Saron. During Mimiron's absence, several vital systems fell into disrepair, and Mimiron has returned with a number of servants to restore the Halls to working order.
The Halls of Flame also act as a form of prison for an exceptionally dangerous creature - a fire elemental of tremendous power that the titans deemed too unstable to contain with the elemental plane. Instead, this fire elemental was bound into a prison obelisk and placed within the Halls of Flame. Mimiron's prolonged absence, combined with the recent efforts of the Twilight Scourge, have led to this prison becoming dangerously vulnerable.
The Halls of Flame are located in the Ulduar Substructure, across the Fire Sea.
- Twilight Conquerer Caliban
- A fanatical member of the Twilight Scourge who wields a deadly sulfuron hammer.
- Gholn the Devourer
- A fire eidolon, driven insane by eons of confinement. The Twilight Scourge have brought it to the Halls of Flame to wreak havoc.
- Tenrigor Ashglare
- A member of the Twilight Scourge who has undergone the ritual of undeath, becoming a fire lich.
Heroic Mode Only
- The Inferno Gate
- Magma Pumps
- Core of Conflagration
- The Tribunal of Empyrosis
- The Molten Throne
- The Halls of Flame - Complete the Halls of Flame by defeating Tenrigor Ashglare.
- Heroic: The Halls of Flame - Defeat all of the bosses in the Halls of Flame on Heroic Difficulty.
- How do they Taste? - Allow Caliban to ignite his sulfuron hammer 3 times and then defeat Caliban.
- Starve the Fire - Defeat Goln without being struck by his Devouring Flames ability.
- Kick in the Ash - Defeat Tenrigor Ashglare without being afflicted by an Ash Phantom's Caustic Ash.
- Wrong Side of the Stone - Cause the Firestone of Conflagra to destroyed 20 Burning Ghouls and then defeat Tenrigor Ashglare.
- Conflagra, Princess of the Firelands - Defeat Conflagra.
- Quick Burn - Defeat Conflagra before she destroys the second terrace.
Heroic Mode for the Halls of Flame can be activated by players at level 93 after they've completed normal mode.