User:GoldenYak/Vault of the Titans
|Vault of the Titans|
Vault of the Titans, Upper Kingdom
Negalon, the Shadow Watcher
92 (Heroic Mode - 93)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION related to Spider Kingdom Expansion Concept
Vault of the Titans
Nestled within the valley of Wintergrasp is the sprawling Titan fortress known as the Vault of Archavon. The Alliance and the Horde have fought countless bloody battles to secure the facility and exploit the secrets that the Titans have locked away. Many adventurers have braved the upper halls of the vault and battled with the ferocious giants that dwell there, seeking the hidden wealth within. The Vault structure extends deep into the earth, stretching down far enough to meet the regions where the nerubians have constructed their vast kingdom. The giants that dwell in the upper halls are but the first line of defense...
Within the lower levels, known as the Vault of the Titans, greater peril and greater rewards can be found. The Twilight Scourge have arrived in order to capture the treasures of the ancients for themselves.
The Vault of the Titans is located in the north-western corner of the Upper Kingdom. It is situated directly below the valley of Wintergrasp, and consists of the lowest levels of the structure known as the Vault of Archavon. Archavon himself and his fellow giant watchers can be found both outside the walls of the Vault and just inside - they are non-hostile and will provide players with quests that explain some of the nature of the Vault. Archavon and his brothers reveal that they 'pretended to lose' against the various bands of adventurers that invaded the Vault during the War against the Lich King, taking advantage of the situation to get rid of their old junk. They have returned to their true function of safe-guarding the inner chambers of the Vault.
- Twilight Champion Garak
- A mighty champion of the Twilight Scourge, Garak leads the forces of Twilight in their raid upon the Vault of the Titans.
- Sinjin the Immolator
- The Fire Giant Sinjin was honored with stewardship of the Vault of Flames, where the Titans created magical prisons used to hold some of the most dangerous elementals ever to threaten Azeroth.
- Sundarr the Storm-Forger
- This mighty Storm Giant was chosen to watch over the Forge of Storms, a Titan machine responsible for the creation of some of their mightiest weapons, including the legendary hammer of Thorim, Krolmir.
- Negalon the Shadow Watcher
- A stone giant, driven to madness by the whispers of the Old Gods. Its body is partially composed of .
Heroic Mode Only
- Vaultguard Colossor
- The most powerful of the Vault's automated defenses. It has been triggered by the Twilight Scourge and unleashed upon their enemies. Heroic Mode Only.
- Descent into Darkness
- Antechamber of the Vault
- The Vault of Flame
- The Burning Depths
- The Vault of Thunder
- The Forge of Storms
- The Vault of Shadow
- Vault Archivum
- Vault of the Titans - Complete Vault of the Titans by defeating Negalon, the Shadow Warder.
- Heroic: Vault of the Titans - Defeat all of the bosses in Vault of the Titans on Heroic Difficulty.
- Close Shave 2: Shave Closer - Defeat Garak without anyone being struck by his Twilight Cleave ability.
- Immol-ya-later - Defeat Sinjin the Immolator without being hit by his flame wave ability.
- Lightning Round - Defeat Sundarr the Storm-Forger without being hit by his lightning barricade ability.
- Shard Time - Defeat Negalon the Shadow Watcher after using the Vault of Shadows defense systems no more than twice.
- Vaultguard Colossor - Defeat Vaultguard Colossor.
- Storm, Earth, and Fire (and Frost) - Successfully overcome all four of Vaultguard's Colossor's attack patterns.
Heroic Mode for Vault of the Titans can be activated by players at level 93 after they've completed normal mode.