User:HighlordDarionMograine/Fall of the Pantheon
|World of Warcraft: Fall of the Pantheon.|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview with expansion changes
- 3 Argus and the new zones
- 4 Dungeons and Raids
- 5 Nations and new Factions
- 6 PvP
- 7 Notable characters with promoted roles during this expansion
- 8 New Hero Class
- 9 Detailed Expansion Changes
- 10 Changed zones as for the Legions invasion
- 11 Patches
- 12 Bestiary
- 13 Other notable changes
- 14 Messages from the creator
UNDER CONSTRUCTION (This "main" page is in theory done yet all the "Red" marked under articles will be created.)
After being imprisoned for year thousands within the Twisting Nether by his fellow Titan brethren of the Pantheon, Sargeras now seeks to set himself free and complete his only task: lay the Great Dark under his control. Despite being greatly weakened, Sargeras has managed to gather enough strength over the years to make for his escape. Using his mind control powers, he forces his nephew Golganneth into lowering the power of the chains which he had been held by for almost an eternity. During his escape he nearly kills his nephew and shatters the Shargahn so as to diminish his powers. Not willing to be set-back once again, Sargeras also invades the throne room of the holy chamber and destroys the remaining Titans of light's major power source: The "Globe of Worlds". Leaving his brethren in a weakened state, the Destroyer of Worlds takes the first step toward total chaos and calls upon all the forces of the Burning Legion and revives old, fallen members such as Mannoroth, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. With the full strength of the Legion back, Sargeras now watches as they invade Azeroth; the last planet in the Great Dark of which the Legion is not yet in control of. Only waiting for his powers to grow back so that he can break his bonds to the Twisting Nether and step into the mortal realm to end it personally, he now watches as the first steps is taken towards Azeroth's final moment of life.
Despite being weakened, the Titan; Aman'thul seeks out a hero of strength on Azeroth, one which he tells to unite the Alliance and the Horde, to gather new factions that will fight together and bring the Legion to its end. Reaching out with success, the prophet Medivh return's after mysteriously disappearing when the Legion lost the Third War. Having heard the call of the High Father, the prophet now seeks out to gather new adventurers of strength that will stand as a line between the Horde and the Alliance in this war. Still trying to help the world as they may, the Titans keep using what powers they have left to grant back the power to old heroes, including the Awakening of the Aspects.
As time goes and Sargeras enjoys the scenery of the prophets work to unite new factions and make the Alliance and the Horde side in these dark tides, he makes his second move: Argus, once the old home planet of the Draenei now works as the Legions major planet of command, to set the fear into the citizen of Azeroth, the Destroyer of Worlds moves the entire planet itself through space and destroys half of it in the process. Placing it over the skies of Azeroth for all mortal eyes to see it's now locked for a full scale battle as the Legion invades Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend and Outland and the Heroes of Azeroth charges upon Argus.
With war ongoing on each planet, the brave Heroes of Azeroth now fight against not only the Legion but time itself as if they can’t claim victory soon enough; Sargeras will step into their realm and undo everything himself. No longer needing to fear for his brethren to stop him again, the Destroyer waits and watches till the moment of his release finally comes.
Overview with expansion changes
- Player level cap increased from 90 - 100.
- New continent: Argus. Including eight new zones: Flatland Highlands, Swamp of Misery, Rek'hilan Mountains, The Shroud-Spire, Legion lands: East, Legion Lands, West, Lushocin, Sargeria.
- New races: The Timbermaw Furbolg of the Timbermaw Hold for the Alliance and the last "living" Nerubians for the Horde.
- New Faction: The Neutrals, including Ethereal, High Elf's, Ogre's and the Tuskarr.
- Re-forging of the old lands, Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland and Northrend being completely changed by the Legion's invasion.
- New Dungeons and Raids.
- New PvP content, including regular and a new outdoor Battleground.
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter.
- Class re design (Recently changed): Revamping each class, returning the old Talent system with new talents and granting each class new abilities.
- Last Stand Talents: Unlocked at level 100, this is used to unleash the destructive fury for any hero that has been granted the power.
- Revamping of gear and stats (Recently changed)): Returning old stats which was removed with the Cataclysm.
- New Profession: Craftsman.
- Cap of all professions increased to 675 and introducing all new patterns and recipes for each profession.
- All new unique mount skill introduced.
- Guild leveling system revamped (Recently changed): Guild levels, achievements and perk's removed.
- New major cities: Established upon Argus.
- New unique quest story lines: Live into old lore and experience a whole new way to live into the quests around the world.
Argus and the new zones
With Argus floating as a platform, bearing similarities to Outland over the skies of Azeroth, the Draenei is offering their recovered technology to transport Alliance, Horde and Neutral member’s trough space in order to reach this planet and start the counter attack against the Legion. Stationing their ships outside Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Shattrath City and Dalaran: Adventurers that has reached level 88 can use these to venture to Argus and join the battle in the lands that has been re-taken and the lands that not yet have been.
New level 90 - 100 zones
- Flatland Highlands: Level 88-90. Located in central/south-eastern Argus, these green grasslands with its majestic hills and valleys have already been mostly ridden of the Legion's forces and are being renewed and works as the united nations major land of operation on Argus with new cities already raised and the landing field for the incoming ships of reinforcements from Azeroth.
- Swamp of Misery: Level 90-92. Just north-east of Flatland Highlands; this swamp of its moist climate is also mostly ridden of the Legion's members but serves as the home land for The Command A united force of old enemies of both the Horde and the Alliance that sided with the Legion in order to save them self from death and aid the Legion in taking control over the Great Dark.
- Rek'hilan Mountains: Level 92-93. North east of the Swamps lies these dry mountain land's which is inhabited by a unique faction of Legion following Ogre’s that seeks to maintain their hold on their lands. There is also rumored that hostile enemies of both the Horde and the Alliance have been able to sneak aboard the transporting ships and between the valleys and canyons: The Cult of the Damned has set new roots.
- The Shroud-Spire: Level 93-95. Located north-west of Rek'hilan. These lands is where the ongoing battle to force back the Legion goes as well with that some members of the Alliance and Horde has opened war against one and other to keep control of a place called The Floating Temple. Additionally old neutral factions have moved this far into the lands and made new home basses, among these are: The Sha'tar, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Wyrmrest Accord, Argent Crusade and the Kirin Tor.
- Legion Lands: East: Level 95-97. Placed of-coast to the west of The Shroud-Spire; these lands are still fully controlled by the Legion and the Alliance has barely started their charge upon these lands, being nothing but a husk of brunt ground and destroyed environments, the only thing of value in these lands is to drive the Demons back and get to the "Exodar's Last Stand".
- Legion Lands: West: Level 97-99. Just west of the eastern Legion lands lies this nearby decollate area, having almost all forces focused within the eastern lands, the faction of the Neutrals along with some members of the Alliance and the Horde has made their way in and fights the Legion from the back, deep within the lands also lies The Demon Gate The structure that hold a back-way into the Twisting Nether which even mortals can step trough.
- Lushocin: Level 99-100. Placed so far south-west on Argus that the isle itself is on the brink of falling of the planet; this jungle-seeming lands happens to be not touched by the Legion, inhabited by ancient creatures and treasures, Brann Bronzebeard, Hemet Nesingwary and the D.E.H.T.A has set sail and found their way into these lands. Just of-coast to the north of this isle to lies an island shrouded within the fog called Skeleton Isle.
- Sargeria: Level 100. An isle located in the eye of Argus itself, this small island holds the Gate of the Destroyer which is the doorway Sargeras must use in order to leave the Twisting nether. Leading into the part of the nether called Toombs of Nightmare: this is where Sargeras currently spends his time watching the ongoing battle until the time and power is right for him to make his escape.
New Starting zones
- Timbermaw Stronghold: Level 1-12, this expanded version of Timbermaw Hold which has been expanded over the years servers as the place where the Furbolg's that recently was freed from their corruption can start their training to join into war. After escaping the Timbermaw Hold which is destroyed, the Furbolg's seeks out the Alliance and settles themself within Darnassus
- Azjol'Nerub Undergrounds: Level 1-12. As the Legion cracks open the ground beneath Azjol'Nerub. The remaining Living Nerubian's sees their possibility to escape and fight’s their way out and gathers what they got before seeking out Sylvanas and the Forsaken to join the Horde.
- Southern Northrend Shores: Level 1-12. A phased zone of the shores along the south costal line of Northrend, where the Tuskarr fights against Demons, something they never have seen before. Understanding that their lands are lost they gather what they can and makes for their escape to other lands.
- Auchindoun: Level 1-12. While Outland falls, piece by piece, Auchindoun is no exception. Struggling as the Legion surrounds the walls, this phased zone but be fought through before the Ethereal that joins The Neutrals can make their way to the Nagrand borders where a teleportation device brings them to Azeroth.
- Ruins of Dustwallow Marsh. Level 1-12. Because of Thargs decision to lead his Ogre members into "The Neutrals" he and his tribe was abandoned as the phased marsh was invaded by the Legion, fighting their way out is the only chance to venture on in this world.
- Crystalsong Forest. Level 1-12. Having decided to join "The Neutrals" the previous Alliance High Elf members and surviving neutral members gathers in the phased Crystalsong to train and prepare for the battle at hand before being forced to leave as the land got flooded by lava.
Dungeons and Raids
(To be noted is that these plans have been around for years and I got a tad MANNY Dungeons and (MAJORLY) Raid's planed, yet later I will show how many PATCHES I got in mind so it might make up for it. There will be almost as many raids and Dungeons during "End-Game" but this is majorly to keep the challenge alive.)
As patches is released through this expansion, each old raid and heroic dungeon in kicked up in difficulty to keep things at a hard level.
These dungeons are out during the game release. Each one possible to do in Heroic mode to.
- The Prowling Grounds, level 88-89, located in south western Flatland Highlands, this is the home of a band of Legion-crazed animals, native to these parts.
- Hills of thousand Roars, level 88-89, located north in Flatland Highlands, these mountain tops is inhabited by a tribe of ferocious cat's that tends to strike at anyone trying to cross the border into the Swamps.
- Daemon's Lair, level 89-90, placed just north of the new cities for the united factions: this cave is the home for some of the most fearsome creatures of the Legion: the Daemons
- Depths of Chaos, level 89-90. Located underneath the Daemon's Lair. These undergrounds serve as a base where Alliance, Horde and Neutral members already have been taken captive.
- Revenant's ground - The Icy Grounds, level 90-91, located underneath the water surface in the central part of Swamp of Misery, these ground's holds an old station where the Legion used to toy with elemental magic, leaving many horrific and dangerous being’s behind them as they abandoned it.
- Revenant's ground - Path of the unleashed, level 90-91. A path of madness that hold the "left behinds" of the Revenant The Guardian which now hides within the deepest corners of these undergrounds.
- The Command's Fortress - Den of the Assassins, level 91-92, the training grounds of the head assassins under hold of The Command, located within their Fortress to the east in the Swamplands.
- The Command's Fortress - The Magus Center, level 91-92, a similar training ground of the more magical members of The Command, placed within a second wing within their Fortress located east in the Swamp.
- Grash'goor's Temple - The Arena, level 92-93. The east wing of the temple which is located to the north within Rek'hilan Mountains, this places serves as a challenging ground of the local Ogre's to fight and prove them self-worthy as where heroes is allowed to step into the arena to.
- Grash'goor's Temple - Spire of dimensions, level 93-94. The western part of the temple located north in Rek'hilan Mountains. This tower is infected by the Legion's magic and shifts trough the continuum of space and time and makes for a gateway for Demons to walk through.
- Ons'akai , level 94-95. In the northern parts of The Shroud Spire stands this Palace, inhabited by a local tribe of ancient, mystic shamans known as Ourashis they guard the Relics of the Stone of Night and Day and are ruled over by their lord: Arika.
- Volchans Empire - The volcanic bottom, level 95-96. The lower part of the volcano located in central Legion Lands: East, controlled by Volchan. Hosts as the new home for the Revenant Lord Everblaze.
- Volchans Empire - Lucifiers Forge, level 96-97. The middle section of Volchans volcano, being where the inhabitants of this place forges their weapons of war which also the Legion takes use off. Watched over by the Gnome Mage named: Lucifier.
- The Demon Gate - Engineer's Ground, level 97-98. Within the Gate that lies in central Legion Lands West the major home for the Gan'arg and Mo'arg which always is in envelopment of Legion creations and weapons.
- The Demon Gate - Prison of torment, level 98-99. Central base for the Legion's prisoners where rumors says that the ones who enters never leaves.
- Ancient’s Fall, level 99-100. Placed north in Lushocin, these old ruins is where Brann Bronzebeard has found his way and are searching for answers.
- Caverns of the Ferocious, level 99-100. Home for some of the most wild Dinosaurs located in Lushcion, this cave lies in the south-central parts of the land and leads to the edge of Argus.
- The Qiraji Empire - Slithering Depths. Level 99-100. the new base for the Qiraji members that sided with Sargeras and were moved to Argus in order to hold back the united nations.
The following Dungeons are added after later patches. (Mostly raid's is only added with patches, the Dungeons above are about 80% of all dungeons that will appear in the game.)
- Coliseum Ring, trail of the Champions, level 100. After digging out an ancient Draenei coliseum located on Sargeria, Medivh stated to use it as a challenge arena to see if the Adventurersof Azeroth is getting ready for the upcoming challenge at hand against the true strength of the Legion. Added in Patch 6.5
- Caverns of time - The Infinite dimension, level 100. Having sided with Sargeras in one time and the Dargon Aspectss in another one; The Infinite Dragonflight now attempts to simply destroy The Sand clock. Siding with Chromie some adventurer’s dives into this realm of madness in order to stop the Dragonflight and their long unknown leader, known as the master. Added in Patch 6.6
- Realm of the Nether, level 100. The phase Medivh and the Heroes was forced trough in an attempt to enter Sargeras's domain without using the main entrance, now walking within his realm, Sargeras sets them on trial in different ways. Added in Patch 6.7
- Pit of madness, level 100. One of the sub-zones of Sargeras's domain: Toombs of Nightmarewhich where the Prophet takes along Heroes to find a possible back way into the domain itself, facing mental challenges by Sargeras's mind tricks. Added in Patch 6.7
- Golganeth's prison, level 100. A second sub-zone of the Toombs of Nightmare which hosts as the cell for Golganneth which was tough of as dead for all this time. Sending demons of the Nether to stop the prophet and his fellow heroes, Sargeras clearly won’t let his nephew go. Added in Patch 6.7
Fall of the Pantheon comes with four starter dungeons and adds one-two new raids per patch, as mentioned earlier; each old raid and Heroic is kicked up in difficulty per patch but not surpassing the new content.
Start game raids:
- Revenant's ground - The Glacial Husk. The hideout within the Swamp of Misery for the Revenant The Guardian and his most powerful minions.
- Grash'goor's Temple - The Throne Located in the central part of the Temple is the main home for the highest ranked members of this Ogre tribe that holds their ground in northern Rek'hilan Mountains.
- Den of the Aspects. A raid that lies beneath the Wyrmrest Accords new base called The Wyrmrest Spire. Featuring a mysterious figure calling himself The Aspect Highlord. Claiming to have a bit of power from each Aspect.
- The Floating Temple. Is a raid which only is open to the Faction that wins the related outdoor Battleground; Siege of the Skies. This raid features two bosses in the launch and adds an additional Boss per Patch update.
- The Command's Fortress - Hall of The Command. The major center for The Command which houses each and one of the different leaders in this nation that sided together and joined Sargeras. Including decayed villains which was brought back to life and villains that never left. Added in Patch 6.1
- Volchans Empire - The Volcano. The top of the volcano itself, located in central Legion Lands: East where Volchan along with Lord Everblaze and Lucifier attempts to summon forth and ancient evil that the Heros of Azeroth thought they finally had vanquished over the years. Added in Patch 6.2
- The Windy Reef. Being a chip of the land that hovers on the massive forces of wind outside the south-eastern edge of Rek'hilan Mountains, this place servers as home to many hostile Elementals and their grand master. Added in Patch 6.2
- The Demon Gate - The Destroyers Cell. The old room within the Twisting Nether that served as Sargeras's prison for year thousands is now the hold for one of the Burning Legions top prisoners. Added in Patch 6.3
- The Demon Gate - The Construct. A ravaged place within the Engineer’s Ground where one of the Legions creations has enveloped an intelligence of his own and stands as a final blockade to a possible "Back door" into the Toombs of Nightmare. Added in Patch 6.3.
- Devilsaur Plateau. Home for Devilsaurs and other matching creatures which Sargeras has granted heightened intelligence to aid him in destroying the plans for the united nations. Added in Patch 6.4.
- The Qiraji Empire - Old Gods watch. The temple of The Qiraji Empire that sided with Sargeras. Having chained and placed C'thun on the top of the temple and using his powers to sink Alliance and Horde ships and aircrafts that attempts to travel to Sargeria. Added in Patch 6.4
- Coliseum ring, trail of the Heroes. The trail that comes after the challenge for new Champions, this unlocks for multiple challenges unlike ever faced by Heros before. Added in Patch 6.5.
- Caverns of Time - . As the Infinite Dragonflight was set back in the realm they created within the Caverns itself, they have now retreated and scattered themselves in time and tries to alter history by once again attempting to change Arthas's fate forcing Chromie and the Adventurers to follow Arthas trough time where they last left him year ago until his father is sealed and not disturbed by the Infinite and the master. Added in Patch 6.6.
- Toombs of Nightmare. The grand final raid of the expansion, featuring only 40 man version which opens for the Heros of Azeroth to join Medivh and other promoted and high ranked members of the Alliance, Horde, The Neutrals and all-sided Factions to step into the home of Sargeras himself and take down each one of his best champions in order to cancel the ritual which will allow him to step into the mortal world. Added in Patch 6.7
- Within the Caverns of time the Bronze Dragonflight is attempting a new time-based experiment that allows Adventurers to go back in time and try to face evils from the past like they were back then.
- The Dungeons and Raid: The Slave Pens, The Underbog, The Steamvault and Serpentshrine Cavern is removed due to that when Sargeras forcibly moved Argus, he hit Outland on the path and destroyed over half of Zangarmarsh. The Black Temple is removed to due to that Kazzak leveled it from the surface of Outland. (Yet Serpentshrine Cavern and the BlackTemple can be done in the new raid future)
Nations and new Factions
A bunch of new Factions is introduced in this expansion, most of them being factions that gets an promotion from their previous state or which sides with the united nations to fight back the burning Legion. (To tell at the beginning, any sentence called "united nations" which most likely will be and that have already been mentioned is not an official faction but the short sentence for the Alliance, Horde and The Neutrals in one word.)
New neutral factions
- Survivors of Argus. This band of Brokens and Draenei survivors have their home scattered around on Argus, constantly having hidden them self from the legion over the years they now offer aid to the united nations as they turn to face the Legion and these survivors knows a few things no one else dose.
- The Collectors. A newfound tribe of Lost ones living under the rule of Kum'isha the Collector within the Swamp of Misery. He still believes in his old saying but has put some of his past thoughts aside and tends to aid the united factions in what way he can to prevent the worlds undoing.
- Elemental Refugees. A band of Elementals that escaped the Legion's researching and test objects are now roaming the lands of Rek'hilan Mountains and are no longer bound to their own specific aspect of element. Living free these different elements now stand together to fight the Legion and welcomes the united nations to Argus.
- Oracles of the Stone. About half of the Ourashis population which not has been driven mad by the relic's powers now attempt to gain hold on their lost Palace and also offers the united nations aid in forcing back the Legion.
- The Hellwalkers. A tribe of Druids of the Flame that was not slain nor prisoned under the siege upon the Firelands have made it to Argus via Volchan but refused to stay under his command. Being leaded by the Night Elf Death Knight known as: Hellwalker they now set out to join the united nations against the Legion once Volchans Empire have fallen.
- Engineer's League. (Added only for players that complete The Construct which is added in Patch 6.3) This is a united force of some of the best Gnome, Goblin and Ethereal, Engineering. Under command of the Legion's failed intelligent mechanic creation: Silver-X. This faction serves to use technology to create weapons to fight the legion but also to aid mostly anyone with any Profession.
- Nesingwary Safari Expedition Appears within the lands of Lushocin and are opposed by the D.E.H.T.A Druids.
- Highwind Archers and Wyvern-Wing Elites are the Horde and Alliance factions that battle one and other to maintain control over The Floating Temple located north in The Shroud-Spire.
New factions for Players
- The Neutrals: A faction forged by Medivh that currently got Ethereal, Ogres, High Elf's and Tuskarrs as members. A rumor has it that new members might join as the war against the Burning Legion battles on.
- The Consortium. Have been upgraded and moved into the reputation bar for the new The Neutrals faction as Ethereals become playable. Removing their previous stay as an Outland Faction.
- The Windrunners. Not only did the High Elfs join in on The Neutrals, but they did under the command of Vereesa Windrunner. Under her command, the remaining High Elf seeks to hold the peace between the Alliance and the Horde in this moment of chaos.
- The Kalu'ak. As the Legion ruined what the Tuskarr had for a living within Northrend they joined underneath the banner of The Neutrals to rise and take a stand and assist in bringing the Legion to its end.
- Stonemaul Exiles. Growing tired of the constant war between the Alliance and the Horde, a band of Ogre's from the Horde side went in as they were visited by Medivh and accepted to offer to join The Neutrals In order to stand between these two factions and attempt to hold them united for as long as needed.
- Timbermaw Furbolg Survivors. The tribe of Furbolgs that survived the collapse of their old home and was freed from the corruption, now resides within Darnassus and are helping the Alliance out in this war.
- Kil'xit. The tribe of remaining living Nerubians that joined the Horde. Under command of Kilix the Unraveler and Seer Ixit, they now attempt to get used to their new life as members of the Horde and enters the war against the Legion with what little they have left.
This expansion includes not only new Battlegrounds and Arena maps but also the old Battlegrounds have gone through a revamp the old ones, returning them to how they (almost) was during their first launch.
- Isle of Aman'thul. A island floating with its own chip of environment to the south of Argus, there is believed to be a Titan relic on it which the Alliance and Horde wants in a hope to use it against the Legion. The battle is split into ten separate pieces, each piece being affected in some "otherworldly" way and the goal is to hold as many pieces for as long time as possible, the Isle will defend itself in time and suddenly destroy certain parts and continuous to do this till only the center of the isle remains, leaving the Alliance and Horde members to battle each other until the relic descends and there is a race to the finish.
- Chip of Madness. It's discovered heavy amounts of resources in different materials and minerals on the backside of the mountain on Sargeria which holds the gate into the Toombs of Nightmare. Seeking to claim these material's for them self’s, the Alliance and Horde enters a vast battle where the goal is to maintain control of oil platforms, mines and woodland machine units until enough resources is gathered to open Siege Workshops that allows the use of heavy machine units to fight one and other and dig into what the mountain got to offer of minerals, the battle is won by the faction that in the end has the highest score divided on resources and the amount of slain members of the opposing faction.
- Throne of the Legion. A unknown force pulls Adventurers into a square shaped box within the Twisting Nether. The Demons surrounding have pulled them inside to watch the slaughter and it's locked for a scale battle between Alliance and Horde members where they have limited time to gain the most kills. The cube they are locked within will tricks at times and remove groundings, level up some points and start moving parts of the floor around. Once the timer reaches 0 the victory goes to the faction with the most kills.
- The Floating Temple. The new outdoor battle ground that takes split purpose between Air combat and land combat. Starting on the backs of Hippogryphs and Wyverns: The Alliance and Horde members must joust each other down as other members of the group attempts to take control of the 10 beacons surrounding the main Temple which is protected. When once faction gains control on 75% of the remaining beacons or the major Temple, the battle is won.
New Arena maps
- Chambers of the Aspects. Is five new Arena maps which change's looks randomly per battle. Having different ways to work and behave pending on what aspect that is taken into use per battle.
- The Coliseum floor. The Coliseum stationed on Sargeria will in time become a plain flat arena floor without any kinds of obstacles to players upon engaging in Arena fight.
(I'm still on the planning stage about more Battlegrounds and Arena maps, if I figure something else up I will add it.)
Notable characters with promoted roles during this expansion
New added to Fall of the Pantheon
- Sargeras: The Destroyer of Worlds and lord of the Burning Legion, seeking out to put the entire Great Dark under his control.
- Aman'thul: The described "head" of the remaining Titans of good and Sargeras's brother, using what force he can to awaken fallen heroes and unite factions to hold back the Legion's return.
- Golganneth: The nephew of Sargeras. Imprisoned by his own uncle after his escape. It's unknown if he will survive to see the end of this war as Sargeras drains his powers.
Already existing characters with promoted roles
- Thrall: As Warchief of the Horde he now carries out and stands in front of the Horde armies as they charge upon the lands of Argus.
- Grom Hellscream: With the Legion's return did not only high-ranked members of the Legion return, Sargeras even awakened the mighty Grom and put him under his mental influence.
- Baine Bloodhoof: Standing next to Thrall in battle and representing the pride of his people in battle, carrying on with the burdens that his father Cairne Bloodhoof left to him.
- Vol'jin: With the Darkspear Tribe back on the Hordes side for fully, Vol'jin now stands tall and leads his fellow Troll brethren into battle.
- Sylvanas: Having recently accepted the Nerubians as part of the Horde, the Banshee Queen travels to Argus and joins the remaining Horde out in the field.
- Lor'themar Theron: Leaving the lands of Eversong and Ghostlands to be watched over by Halduron Brightwing, he prepares for battle and brings it with his fellow Blood Elf's to Argus.
- Grand Magister Rommath: Gathering all the Elven Mage's he can and venturing away, he too seems to be joining in the fields of Argus.
- Mida Silvertongue: With Gallywix dead, it's Mida who shares the control of the Bilgewater Cartel with Uncle Bedlam as where she travels to Argus and Bedlam stay on Azeroth.
- Ji Firepaw: As the representing leader Pandaren that joined the Horde, he takes the bold ones with him to Argus to fight by the Hordes side.
- Valeera Sanguinar: As for being unknown in her acts since The Battle for the Undercity, Valeera now appears on Argus to assist in the war.
- Rexxar: Holding ground within Outland, the Champion of the Horde eventually commands Leoroxx to stay and watch over their bases in Blades Edge Mountains as Rexxar himself is traveling back to Azeroth and presumably joins the battle on Argus.
- King Varian Wrynn: The King of The Alliance ventures to Argus along with his child; Anduin in order to lead the Alliance into victory against the Legions forces.
- Jaina Proudmoore: With Theramore Isle destroyed and her anger finally let out, Jaina is returning to her old senses and brings the remaining members of Theramore to Argus to help and defend Azeroth.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: With the Night Elf's knowledge to the Legion and their arts of war, Tyrande and her fellow Elf's is among the first ones into combat upon arriving at Argus.
- Malfurion Stormrage: As a Night Elf that has seen most of what the Legion has to give, Malfurion felt it as his duty to join the Alliance upon Argus to hold the Legion back.
- Muradin Bronzebeard: With the Dark Iron tribe driven out and mostly defeated, Muradin puts Falstad Wildhammer in charge until he returns from the field of battle on Argus.
- Gelbin Mekkatorque: After finally driving Sicco Thermaplugg and the other Leper gnomes out of Gnomeregan, he takes his instant leave adventures of Argus.
- Velen: With his home planet in the center of attention and his peoples technology used to travel back and forth; Veleen was among the first to set foot on Argus after that Sargeras placed it above Azeroth, he remains there now to participate in the war.
- Nobundo: Teaming with Velen, the old Shaman is back on his old home planet but does not seek to enter the battle in the same way the other leaders dose, wandering off: Nobundor swore to find allies upon Argus to help in the final showdown versus the Legion.
- Genn Greymane: Standing by Varian's side since he was welcomed into the Alliance with his fellow Worgens, he keeps his place and brings his pack to Argus.
- Aysa Cloudsinger: Seeking to maintain life on Azeroth, she joins into the battle with the rest of the Alliance on Argus along with the Pandaren that followed her.
- Broll Bearmantle: With unknown whereabouts for the latest time, Broll joins Malfurion to Argus in order to take on the fight against the Legion.
Other promoted characters that is going up and against the Legion or plays an important role in other matters
- Medivh: The returned Prophet which made the pacts that forged The Neutrals faction and stands as a middle point between all factions in this war, he seeks to hold peace until Sargeras is defeated.
- Tharg: Leading the Stonemaul Exiles of the combined "The Neutrals" Faction into battle, he attempts to do more than he can at once, wanting to fight back the Legion as well as helping new Ogre recruits on Azeroth-
- Vereesa Windrunner: As leader of the High Elf's that joined "The Neutrals" she leaves Auric Sunchaser to train High Elf’s that are new to battle down on Azeroth while she travels up and enters the battlefield with the Alliance and the Horde.
- Tusklord Hrak'kar: With his whereabouts unknown for years, it was the Tusklord himself that Medivh reached out to upon trying to get faction to unite force. As Northrend is ruined, the Tusklord abandons the shore of Northrend to fight on Argus with his people underneath "The Neutrals" banner.
- Nexus-Prince Haramad: Leading his fellow Ethereal into battle he also sought out to join "The Neutrals" as it opened for a whole new marked as Outland has been ravaged by the Legions return.
- The Dragon Aspects: As their lost powers was returned to them by the Titans hands, they now bring most of their forces to Argus in order to defeat the Legion. Because of Deathwings defeat; Wrathion now represents a renewed Black Dragonflight.
- A'dal: Knowing the Legion better than anyone else, he brings the Sha'tar into war and serves as a major leading role in the battle against the Legion on Argus.
- Highlord Darion Mograine: With the Lich King dead and the last few years in silence, the Highlord ventures with the entire Acherus to Argus along with returned members who previousely had left the Knights of the Ebon Blade, Thassarian and Koltira.
- Rhonin: As Northrend was invaded, Rhonin did the impossible and was able along with the remaining members of the Council of Six to create a mirror version of Dalaran, placing it on Argus. Rhonin along with the remaining council is currently recovering from this action and it’s still unsure if he will be joining in the field of battle.
- Tirion: Having faced Undead trough all these years, it’s a rather new and unique challenge for the Argent Crusade as Tirion takes them to Argus in order to defend Azeroth from a total annihilation.
- Chromie: Traveling through time to battle the Infinite Dragonflight, Chromie also assists the Heros of Azeroth in batteling the Legion.
- Akama: With his home of Outland destroyed, Akama now seeks to get back at the Legion for all they have put him through and has decided to not rest before Sargeras is defeated, taking his fellow Broken to Argus, he leads them into war with his full fury.
- Ishanah: Now that Outland is close to nothing but Legion controlled wastelands, she takes what members of the Aldor that remains and scatters them around to Alliance hubs in Outland in an attempt to save what can be saved.
- Kurdran Wildhammer: With demons all over the Twilight Highlands, the Wildhammer tribe seeks to re-claim their lost lands and standing among them is still the chief of these Dwarves: Kurdan. Who declined the offer to join in battle on Argus and has rather decided to stay on Azeroth and hold the Legion at place.
- Voren'thal the Seer: With A'dal on Argus and Shattrath City weakened he remains within the capital to defend it as he follows Ishanahs move and sends out members of the Scryers to help and defend Horde grounds in Outland.
- Illidan: Among all the villains Sargeras revived to grant a new chance was The Betrayer himself, despite getting this offer Illidan turned it down and was thought to be dead as Kazzak left the Black Temple in ruin. Yet Illidan survived and are now seeking somehow protection from the Legion and is focused on returning the favor after all these years.
- The Ancient Guardians: With the Legions flame spreading across Azeroth; the Demigods that earlier has defended this world now sets out to do it again. The Legion is closer now than ever to conquer the entire Great Dark but the Ancient Guardians won’t let them win.
- The Elemental Lords: As for different fates and outcomes after the years, the Elemental Lords seems to be on the move once again, yet in order to help or bring chaos is still unsure.
- Algalon the Observer: After his set-back within Ulduar Algalon returns on Aman'thuls command but not to re-originate the world but to assist the Heros of Azeroth in forcing the Legion back.
- Gazlowe: Always being counted as a "Neutral" part of the Alliance and the Horde, Gazlowe reacts negative to the Legions invasion but even more negative to competition on the black marked as the Ethereals makes their new home on Azeroth. Unsure of what to prioritize, Gazlowe remains within Ratchet at the moment to hold things under control.
- Chen Stormstout: With the Pandaren spread between the Alliance and the Horde, Chen remains as an independent individual and roams the lands of Azeroth aiding both Horde and Alliance that he encounters in defeating minions of Sargeras when it reaches critical danger.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Knowing that Illidan has returned to life, Maiev and her Shadow Wardens periodically travels between Argus and Outland, hunting for nothing else but Illidan.
Promoted villains which is part of / have joined the Burning Legion
- Archimonde: As one of Sargeras's most trusted lieutenants, Archimonde was granted a second chance and now randomly roams around in Azeroth, simply killing for the amusement of it and awaits his master's approach.
- Kil'jaeden: Another of Sargeras's most trusted lieutenants, Kil'jadene now watches the united nations moves on Argus in order to counter them in the most effective way, walking around on Argus at times to do nothing more than analyzing and causing trouble.
- Mannoroth: Returned to life, Mannoroth just like Archimonde was granted a new chance to serve and works as the Legions current field commander on Argus and is mostly located within the Legion Lands.
- Council of the Dreadlords: Under control by Tichondrius and also includes; Anetheron, Mal'Ganis, Balnazzar, Varimathras and Detheroc. This council's whereabouts is unknown; all that is known is that they are confirmed to be alive as they have all been seen around on Argus along with the Shadow of Sargeras.
- Azgalor: Returned from his state of death, Azgalor now wanders and at times protects The Demon Gate located within the Legion Lands: West.
- Kazzak: In charge of shattering Outland, the Doomlord now wanders the continent and commands his demons around while he mostly keeps his own stay at the Throne of Kil'jaeden which is among the only remaining zones that the Legion not has ravaged within Outland.
- Magtheridon: After his defeat within Outland, he was brought back by Sargeras and his whereabouts is at the moment unknown but he has been confirmed alive by Danath Trollbane.
- Hakkar the Houndmaster: Wandering the lands of Argus, Hakkar is seemingly to not be under any special Legion command but will become hostile to anyone who gets to close of his path.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider: After a set-back and a defeat, Kael'thas is once again back and guides the Elf's who once served him yet again as he accepted the offer to join Sargeras upon his revival.
- The Deconstructors: The name of a group of Fel Reavers that is among the Burning Legion's top constructions, these being Doomwalker, Negatron and Fel-con. These are set to watch and stand outside the gates of Toombs of Nightmare and force back any hostile target that gets to close.
- Searinox: An old member of the Black Dragonflight that was slain long ago by Arthas. Why Sargeras has revived him is currently unknown but he has been seen soaring the skies of Argus, randomly attacking Alliance and Horde ports.
- Demaccaccus: The lord of all Daemons and a unknown member of the Burning Legion until he introduced himself for the united nations as they first landed upon Argus.
- Rastakhan: As the Demons invaded Azeroth, Rastakhan asked to be spared in return of power, uniting his tribe of Trolls they now attempt to summon Hakkar the Soulflayer into the mortal world once again to use his powers for the Legion's advantage.
- The Qiraji: Now that most of the remaining Qiraji empire has sided with Sargeras there is no doubt about that some of their strongest members will appear on Argus to defend C'thun which Sargeras controls trough this was to use as a weapon.
- Lord Xavius: Returning from his stay within the Rift of Aln, Xavius has now sided with the Legion once again and attempts to complete a special mission Sargeras gave him: to destroy the Emerald Dream.
- The Command: A organization of different Human groups that has been put together to serve under the Legions command. Within the command are members of the Defias Brotherhood, Scarlet Crusade, Scarlet Onslaught, Syndicate and Bloodsail Buccaneers.
(There will be more characters joining this list with time as things envelop)
New Hero Class
- Main article: Hero class
This expansion introduces the second Hero Class to be added to the game. Just like a Death Knight, the Demon Hunter gets it special advantages for being a Hero Class.
- Main article: User:HighlordDarionMograine/Demon Hunter
World of Warcrafts second Hero class, this class is unlocked once you get a character to level 90, although a Demon Hunter starts in level 67 and you must Convert one of your characters into becoming one. They will quest trough a phased Shadowmoon Valley which will introduce them to Demon Hunter history and other dark secrets behind choosing the path of becoming the ultimate weapon to fight Demons as. There is only allowed to create one Demon Hunter per realm and the character you which to turn over must also be present at the current realm.
The Demon Hunters is mail wearing units that can serve as Caster and Melee DPS in addition to Tanking. Their resource system is split in two and starts out with Demonic Stones which they got five of (Each one with a 15 second cool down), these are used for opening attacks and generates their second resource which is called Fel-Force, this second resource is consumed to use the major attacks.
Detailed Expansion Changes
- The old talent system which was removed with Cataclysm is returning, grating one talent point per level and no longer forcing a player to reach the bottom of their respective list in order to be able to grant talents in other lists.
- Last Stand Talents: A new feature which is placed on the bottom of each talent list, this talent won’t be unlocked before a player hits level 100 and their last talent must be used on it.
- New spaces for new glyphs is opened, these unlocks at level 100.
PvP and PvE
- Heroic Mode removed. Instead each raid will be possible to do within 10, 25 and 40 man.
- As each "pre-patch Raid and Heroic receives a difficulty upgrade per patch this also means that the item level on all contained loot is increased by a few numbers, so is each stat. (With a few exceptions)
- Heroic dungeons no longer drop epic loot. (Not even the ones that is added by patches). Epic loot is now only obtainable by raids and badges.
- The Badge system remains in the same order (four different types). But the PvE badges have been changed to Heroic Points and Ancient Points.
- The weekly cap for both PvE and PvP badges have been increased.
- Most "old" Dungeons have been affected by the Legions attack.
- Attack Power, Spell Power, Block Value, Defense and Weapon Skills is being added back.
- A new stat named Specialization is added. This is a rare and neutral stat found on certain types of gear, this stat changes pending on what you should need. (Example: Say your character aren’t Hit caped, then this stat will apply hit, yet say that the amount of Specialization gained is more than what you need to be hit caped; then the stat will split in two and grant the amount of hit you need and use the remaining amount on increasing another stat which you need)
- Skill cap on professions has been increased to 675 and is granted the name "Ancient Grand Master <Profession>.
- New profession: Craftsman.
- Inscription will have new glyphs added and a new type of glyph is unlocked: Master glyph.
- New patterns is introduced for Tailoring, Leatherworking and Blacksmithing.
- A wide list of new materials needed for each profession has been added.
- Minerals - Purified Denoc, Fiery Ember, Fel Titanium, Oceanic and Gleaming Titanium.
- Skins - Demonic Scales, Darkened Leather (And Heavy Darkened Leather), Shadowflame Hide and Monsterous Fragments.
- Cloth - Firesilk cloth (World drop). Elemental cloth (Crafted).
- Herbs - Felblossom, Lush-lotus, Sparkvine, Decaying Creeblossom, Inferno bloom and Titan's Tear.
- Jewels - ( UNDER CONSTRUCTION )
- Inks - Eredun Ink and Shadow Ink
- Enchanting Materials - Dimensional Dust, Lesser Nether Dust / Greater Nether Dust, Charred Shard and Titan Crystal.
Changed zones as for the Legions invasion
(Zones ranged alphabetically)
For more specific and detailed information about how each zone has been affected by the legions attack go to Patch 6.0 - World Changes.
- Arathi Highlands: Stromgarde is taken over by demons as the Syndicate has left and the Elemental Ruins is now hosting different demon bases, Hammerfall and Refuge Point is under attack, the Thandol Span is shattered (Only way to cross now is via Flight Path) and Faldir's Cove now has a neutral flight path added to it.
- Badlands: A bridge has been built to establish connection with Loch Modan once again, Fuselight-by-the-Sea has been destroyed completely and the land mostly persists of Black Dragonflight members trying to defeat the demons that has arrived.
- Blasted Lands: Mostly the entire land is now in control by the legion, Surwich is lost while Nethergarde Keep and Sunveil Excursion is under constant attack while Dreadmaul Hold still seems to be outside the legions current focus.
- Burning Steppes: Currently un-touched by demon activity yet the neutrals, Erthareal members have driven out the Ogre's at Dreadmaul Rock and uses it as a new post.
- Cape of Stranglethorn: Booty Bay is lost and the local Goblins has set up a new settlement in the coven to the north, remaining parts of the land is a current war-zone between members of the Legion and the hostile-reacting wildlife. The Bloodsail Buccaneers ships is gone and the entire Pirate gang seems to have left.
- Dun Morogh: Gnomeregan have been re-claimed completely by the Gnomes (Re-naming the Faction to "Gnomeregean") and due to the legions activity the climate in the land has started to lose its snowy coat.
- Duskwood: Legion forces is pushing at the Twilight Grove, trying to enter the Emerald Dream, Vul'Gol Ogre Mound has been taken by the Stonemaul Exiles and for yet unknown reasons: A band of Terrorfiends are guarding the Knight's Hollow
- Eastern Plaguelands: The Five guard towers as well with all previous Cult of the Damned / Scourge controlled areas have been obliterated and taken by demons. Lights Hope Chapel is slowly being lost and the Argent Dawn is using Tyr's Hand as a new base due to the Scarlet Crusades leave.
- Elwynn Forest: Eastvale Logging Camp and Ridgepoint Tower has fallen and Gan'arg camps is set up where the Defias members were stationed before.
- Eversong Woods: Constant war between the Blood Elfs and members of the legion at the border to Ghostlands as for the mainland itself have been struck by Infernals, Doom Guards and Beholders.
- Ghostlands: Heavily under attack by the legion, most of the land is lost but a few Blood Elf posts remain.
- Hillsbrad Foothills: Completely lost to the burning legion and The Forsaken struggles to keep them away from Silverpine. Thoradin's Wall have been closed and a new neutral hub controlled by the High Elf's, with Alliance and Horde survivors is set up at Purgation Isle as the previous Stormpike and Bloodfang pack members seems to no longer be around.
- The Hinterlands: As for little demon activity; the native Trolls now serve under Rastakhan (Which recently joined the Burning Legions side) and they are causing trouble from within the land such as attempting to open gates from the Twisting Nether as the Legion seeks to charge at Seradane.
- Isle of Quel'danas: Lost to the legions forces yet the Shattered Sun Offensive atempts at re-claiming it.
- Loch Modan: Connected to Badlands re-established and only minor demonic activity has been detected around the Mo'grosh Stronghold, Stonewrought Dam and The Loch.
- Northern Stranglethorn: Troll activity has increased and become more hostile as for the land itself is mostly lost but not due to demons but the Venture Co. as their long lost leader: Mogul Razdunk have shown himself after all these years.
- Redridge Mountains: Past Orc and Gnoll controlled areas is taken by the Legion, at Three Corners there is constant activity as the Legion is marching from Elwynn and the lake serves as home for a monstrous creation which Sargeras himself has been part of creating.
- Ruins of Gilneas: Serves as the Burning Legions headquarter land in Eastern Kingdoms, yet due to the sealed Greymane Wall the Alliance and Horde knows little about it.
- Searing Gorge: The Thorium Brotherhood have managed to capsule most of the demon invaders within The Cauldron, yet the Iron Summit has been destroyed and the tunnel that leads to Loch Modan has collapsed.
- Silverpine Forest: Currently un-touched by the legion as they don’t seem to have sent in any aerial units, there is still constant battle at the borders to Hillsbrad Foothills and Tirisfal Glades and the Greymane Wall has been restored and sealed.
- Swamp of Sorrows: The Steamwheedle Cartel is fighting alongside the Alliance and the Horde in order to re-claim the lands from the Legion and the increased Troll activity.
- Tirisfal Glades: Old scarlet posts are now ruled by the Legion and the Scarlet Monastery has been completely changed. Demons attempt to push through the borders to Silverpine Forest and Undercity.
- Tol Barad: Demons have attacked both the north and south island and are causing trouble. (Yet Tol Barad is still active as an outdoor battleground)
- Twilight Highlands: Most Twilight activity is swiped away by the Legion and the Wildhammer Dwarves and Dragonmaw orc’s battle constantly to drive the demons out.
- Vashj'ir: Untouched...
- Western Plaguelands: The Cult of the Damned has been taking advantage of the demon invasion and have now gained control on most of the lands.
- Westfall: The land has almost been split in two and Sentinel Hill went down in the blow, the Alliance still remains in major control of the land.
- Wetlands: Totally annihilated and this once moist land is now set ablaze and Menethil Harbor is lost to the legion.
- Ashenvale: The entire country is shrouded in flames and most Horde and Night Elf constructs is under siege, the burning legion also fights the elementals which roam the land, seems to be using much forces at guarding Demon Fall Canyon and forces of the Legion is attempting to break through at the Bough Shadow.
- Azhara: All Naga activity is removed and the Goblin port of Bilgewater Harbor is under attack. The Timbermaw Furbolgs which now has sided as part of The Neutrals have managed to force back the legion at their northern front and have expanded their area.
- Azuremyst Isle: The Exodar is once again alive and hoovers above the ground where it crash landed, as the legion besieged the entire isle, the guns of the Exodar was used resulting in a total landscape change of the entire isle.
- The Barrens: The scar which split the land in two upon Deathwings cataclysm has been renewed and the split land has become one again. The Legion got forces scattered around yet the Horde seems to be holding them back.
- Bloodmyst Isle: Affected the same way as Azuremyst due to how the Draenei responded to the legions invasion.
- Darkshore: Most of the invading demons is held back by the Night Elf's of Dranassus yet the operation to restore Auberdine has provoked higher demon activity than the remaining of the land.
- Desolace: The rift that gave life to the land has dose it's job and the entire land of Desolace now got a lush climate unlike before, yet the native Satyr's and Legion forces works to annihilate Alliance and Horde bases as well with ruining the newfound nature.
- Durotar: Echo Isles have changed remotely as the Darkspear Tribe have kept on constructing and making their home at the isles. The gates at Orgrimmar has been completed and most of Legion invaders has been driven out.
- Dustwallow Marsh: The Black Dragonflight is constantly striking at the demonic invaders and Mudsprocket has been destroyed.
- Felwood: Under heavy attack by the Legion yet the Furbolg faction that joined The Neutrals is working to push out the legion.
- Feralas: The Twin Colossals have been brought down and forces of the legion is pushing forward at Dream Bough and other demon forces is striking not only at Alliance and Horde settlements but also at the native Ogres and wildlife.
- Mount Hyjal: Turned into a zone of mass chaos as the Legion is working their way up to the World Tree.
- Mulgore: Under compete siege by the legion, the land has been charred to the ground and Thunder Bluff is under attack at all times as well.
- Silithus: With most of the Qiraji empire on the burning legion's side, this already lost land has not changed much with the exception of that demons have ridden out the previous Twilight's Hammer members and are attacking Cenarion Hold.
- Stonetalon Mountains: Half of the previous Alliance and Horde settlements is lost and the land itself has been destroyed in many ways as it was used as a test zone for a new demo-type of Legion created Fel Reaver.
- Tanaris: The pathway to Uldum has been ruined and the deserts roam with demons.
- Teldrassil: Under full scale attack by the Legion.
- Thousand Needles: The gap that caused the sea to flow in during the Cataclysm was restored by the Legion and the water drained, now serving as a headquarter land for the Legion down on Azeroth, Alliance, Horde and Neutral forces tempt to turn main focus to this zone.
- Uldum: The Tol'vir has taken back the Lost city and there is not much demon activity to be seen.
- Un'Goro Crater: Changed into a underwater zone as this is where the Legion dumped the water which once filled thousand needles. And the Fizzle and Pozzik's Speedbarge ended up there somehow due to the Legions decision to move all the water.
- Winterspring: Most of the land has changed climate and Blue Dragonflight members is aiding the local settlements in holding the Legion back.
Other sub-zones of Azeroth
- Deepholme: This zone has been locked by the Aspects return and has been re-named into The Elemental Prison.
- Maelstrom: Accessible via Stormwind and Orgrimmar but serves no other purpose than to be able to look into The Elemental Prison.
- Hellfire Peninsula: Totally ruined and now seeming more similar to Netherstorm, this land is filled with members of the Burning Legion and each Horde and Alliance base is slowly seeming to lose their hold, the Dark Portal is still held by the united nations while Kazzak sits on Throne of Kil'jaeden and now partway rules over Outland.
- Zangarmarsh: Half of the zone has been removed due to how Sargeras moved Argus and crashed through this land. The entire Coilfang has been shut down and the Naga activity has been wiped out. Zabra'jin is also removed with this while the Cenarion Refuge and Telredor is holding out.
- Terokkar Forest: Most of the land is untouched as all incoming legion forces is attempting to enter Shattrath City.
- Nagrand: Northern parts of the land are removed due to the moving of Argus. Oshu'gun is re-activated and is patrolling the Nagrand skies under control of the legion. Aldor and Scryers members tend to bring down the ship somehow and re-take the land while the Sha'tar keeps most of the legion busy in Shattrath.
- Blade's Edge Mountains: Not much has been changed due to how the Legion already had prior control yet attacks is launched on several settlements and Kazzak has made his mark by cutting a line through the land.
- Netherstorm: As the Blood Elf's eventually were driven out the Goblins of Area 52 have taken use of the Mana Forges and have turned the technology: using the forgers to generate a protective barrier around the entire land to hold the invading demons outside.
- Shadowmoon Valley: Lost majorly to the Legion: Illidan and his new league of Demon Hunters seek to start re-claiming these lands.
- Howling Fjord: Under hard attack by the Legion.
- Borean Tundra: Besieged by the Legions demons and most Alliance and Horde settlements is having a rough time yet Coldarra has been sealed off by the Blue Dragonflight for current unknown reasons.
- Dragonblight: Still worn out after Deathwings attack, the legion is pushing forces while the land itself is weak and have managed to take hold on some of the local settlements.
- Grizzly Hills: Charred completely but still almost abandoned by demons: The Alliance and Horde atempts to push out what demon forces that still remain within the land.
- Zul'Drak: Under attack from Dragonblight and Grizzly Hills borders: Yet the different representive animal gods are fighting against the Legion.
- Crystalsong Forest: Removed as a zone as it has been flooded by flames due to a demonstration of what Sargeras can do despite his current bounds to the Twisting Nether.
- Sholazar Basin: Half of the land changed due to what control the legion has established and two of the four standing pillars have been brought down.
- The Storm Peaks: The siege of the Legion has left its mark yet, Sons of Hodir and a recovered Thorim have been able to drive out most of the demons.
- Wintergrasp: Charged by the demons, Battleground goal changed. (Yet still an outdoor faction VS faction Battleground)
- Icecrown: Full war between the Scourge and Burning Legion, the Alliance Gunship; The Skybreaker and the Horde one; Orgrim's Hammer has both been shot down and the Argent Crusade currently stands unsure of how to enter the current war in this land.
Changed level ranges
( The earlier mentioned zones that serves at each Neutral races starting zone is not incuded on this chart as each one of those zones is only phased for starting a new neutral character and wont be seen in that way again )
The following links will guide you to the patches that follow in this expansion. Each patch has certain points to it which is not mentioned earlier as most of the patch content is Raids which is exclusive to that patch only, this is in a attempt to get more of the "Story progress" feeling while still having the availability to do already added raids on the sideline
- Easter Eggs Each patch note also includes changes to lore which is not earlier mentioned and happens during the named patch change. This can include currently anything from new factions joining The Neutrals to raids which only is open for that current patch period.
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.0 - Awakening of the Aspects
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.1 - Wrath of the Command
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.2 - Rise of the Elements
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.3 - The Demon Gate
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.4 - Fossilized terrors
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.5 - Call of the Heroes
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.6 - Return of the Prince
- User:HighlordDarionMograine/Patch 6.7 - Beginning of the End
Other notable changes
- The reduction of experience needed to go from level 58-80 is removed and you once again need as much experience as before. (This was changed somewhere within the Cataclysm).
( More to come )
Messages from the creator
- Some things can seem a bit undetailed but trust me: In time this will be changed and clarified.