- 1 820
- 2 815
- 3 81 quests
- 4 80 quests
- 5 Missions
- 6 Stormwing Stormwind - first version
- 6.1 Objective
- 6.2 Description
- 6.3 Rewards
- 6.4 Completion
- 6.5 Gains
- 6.6 Notes
- 6.6.1 Stage 1: In the Dead of Night
- 6.6.2 Stage 2: Down the Drain
- 6.6.3 Stage 3: The Stockades
- 6.6.4 Stage 4: Honor and Loyalty
- 6.6.5 Stage 5: The Primary Objective
- 6.6.6 Stage 6: The Stormwind City Shuffle
- 6.6.7 Stage 7: WAY Behind Enemy Lines
- 6.6.8 Stage 8: The Harbor Run
- 6.6.9 Final Stage: Well, Ship
- 6.7 Original
- 6.8 Patch changes
- 6.9 External links
- Unused 54781
- Throwing Blight
- [[[PH] Ameth'Aran]], 54514
- [[[PH] Mist's Edge]], 54528
- [[[PH] Nazj'vel]], 54496
- [[[PH] Remtravel's Excavation]], 54497
- [[[PH] Ruins of Mathystra]], 54467
- [[[PH] The Blazing Strand]], 54536
- [[[PH] The Master's Glaive]], 54499
- [[[PH] Tower of Althalaxx]], 54521
- [[[PH] Twilight Shore]], 54509
- [[[PH] Twilight Vale]], 54520
- [[[PH] Wreckage of the Silver Dawning]], 54531
- A Carefully Laid Trap
- A Nice Nap
- Apothecary Jerrod (quest)
- Arathi Donations: Coastal Healing Potion
- Arathi Donations: Enchant Ring - Seal of Critical Strike
- Arathi Donations: Great Sea Catfish
- Arathi Donations: Monel-Hardened Stirrups
- Arathi Donations: Shimmerscale
- Arcanist Quintril
- Armor for Armies
- Artillery Master Goodwin
- As the Dust Settles
- Azerite Assault
- Azerite Caravan
- Azerite Transport
- Battle Bots
- Battle for Darkshore (quest)
- Beastrider Kama (quest)
- Besieged Allies
- Bilgewater Bash Brothers
- Bird's-Eye View
- Bittersweet Goodbyes
- Blacksmithing Plans (quest)
- Blight and Sound
- Bombing Ballistae
- Bombs Away (quest)
- Boulderfist Beatdown
- Branchlord Aldrus (quest)
- Bring the Base
- Brought to Light
- Calibrate the Core
- Cap'n Gorok (quest)
- Captain Greensails
- Changing Course
- Conquest's Reward
- Crate n' Barrel
- Dagrus the Scorned
- Dark Iron Machinations
- Darkshore Donations: Coarse Leather Barding
- Darkshore Donations: Enchant Weapon - Stalwart Navigation
- Darkshore Donations: Gold
- Darkshore Donations: Monel-Hardened Stirrups
- Darkshore Donations: Monelite Ore
- Darkshore Donations: Siren's Pollen
- Darkshore Donations: Tidespray Linen
- Darkshore Donations: War Resources
- Darkshore Donations: XA-1000 Surface Skimmer
- Dead Reckoning
- Deathcap (quest)
- DEPRECATED, 53764
- Desert Crawl
- Dino Time!
- Dinohunter Wildbeard
- Down with the Death Captains!
- Druids of Gloomtide
- Duchess Fallensong
- Edge of Glory
- Elemental Azerite
- Emily Mayville (quest)
- End Their Vigil
- Explosive Relief
- Express Delivery
- First Aid Mission
- First Mate Malone
- First Sergant Steelfang
- Flourishing Sea Stalks
- Fog of War (quest)
- Free Plumeria!
- Freedom for the Da'kani
- Fungal Infestation
- Gate Crashers
- Geomancer Flintdagger (quest)
- Get On The Payload
- Glaiveworks For Me
- Gravity Matters
- Gunpowder Plots
- Gurin Stonebinder
- Hard Landing
- He Who Walks in the Light
- Horrific Apparition (quest)
- Impulsive Propulsion
- It Belongs in my Mech!
- It's Raining Mana
- Kings' Rest: Malfunction Junction
- Knight-Captain Aldrin (quest)
- Kua'fon's Day Off, 51147 ?
- Legion 110, 53727
- Look Out Below!
- Lurking in the Swamp
- Make Them Unwelcome
- Man-Hunter Rog (quest)
- Masking For a Friend
- Mekkatorque's Battle Plans (quest)
- Mischief Managed
- Mission Report: Brennadam
- Mission Report: Castaway Point
- Mission Report: The Great Seal
- Mission Report: Vulpera Hideaway
- Mission Report: Zul'jan Ruins
- Mistweaver Nian (quest)
- No Bridge Too Dire
- No Good Amani
- Not My Table
- Ormin Rocketbop
- Out of Options
- Outpost Upgrade: Brennadam
- Outpost Upgrade: Castaway Point
- Outpost Upgrade: The Great Seal
- Outpost Upgrade: Vulpera Hideaway
- Outpost Upgrade: Zul'jan Ruins
- Outrigger Outfitters
- Overgrown Anchor Weed (quest)
- Pet Battle Challenge: Gnomeregan
- Plague Master Herbert
- Poacher Zane
- Prisoners of the Darkscale
- Programming On The Fly
- Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D
- Real Big Power
- Receding Treeline
- Relic Hunter Hazaak (quest)
- Repel the Horde!
- Repurposing Their Village
- Resurgence of the Beast
- Scaleclaw Broodmother (quest)
- Scout Captain Grizzleknob
- Scrambled Bots
- Sensitive Intel
- Set Sail
- Shell Outs
- Short for an Orc
- Short-Supply Reward
- Showing Our Might
- Shrine of the Storm: Cleansing Fonts
- Siege Engineer Krackleboom
- Smooth Platinum (quest)
- Song Mistress Dadalea
- Spider Scorching
- Squad Goals
- Stand Fast
- Stopping the Sappers
- Stormcaller Morka
- Strong Arm John
- Supplies Needed: Frenzied Fangtooth
- Supplies Needed: Redtail Loach
- Supplies Needed: Sand Shifter
- Swift Strike
- Taking the Blood Gate
- Taming their Beasts
- Temple of Sethraliss: Navigating Currents
- The Abyssal Scepter
- The Altar of Elders
- The Altar of Storms (Warfronts)
- The Assault on Zuldazar
- The Blightest Touch
- The Calm Before
- The Embiggining
- The Fall of Zuldazar
- The Hills Have Spies
- The March to Nazmir
- The Matriarch
- The Mech of Death
- The MOTHERLODE!!: He's Got Really Big Bombs
- The Needs of the Many
- The Sleeper Agent
- The Treasury Heist
- The Underrot: Mysterious Spores
- This Gang Of Mine
- This is Huge!
- Thomas Vandergrief
- Tidesage Clarissa
- To Anglepoint
- To Kill A Warden
- Togoth Cruelarm
- Tol Dagor: Sealed Supplies
- Total Temple Destruction
- Humanizing Potion (quest)
- Unaccounted For
- Grappling Hook (quest)
- Untapped Potential
- Vignette - Athil Dewfire
- Vignette - Burninator Mark V
- Vignette - Commander Drald
- Vignette - Moxo the Beheader
- Vignette - Onu
- Vignette - Sapper Odette]]
- Vignette - Thelar Moonstrike
- Vignette - Zim'kaga
- Voidmaster Evenshade
- War Marches On
- Warcrawler Karkithiss
- Waycrest Manor: No need to Hag-gle
- Wet Work: Arom's Stand
- Wet Work: Bridgeport
- Wet Work: Gloomwater Span
- Where Eagles Prey
- Wisp'd Into Shape
- Work Order: Akunda's Bite
- Work Order: Coarse Leather Barding
- Work Order: Kyanite
- Work Order: Shimmerscale
- Work Order: Shimmerscale Diving Suit
- Work Order: Solstone
- Work Order: Tidespray Linen
- Work Order: Viridium
- Zagg Brokeneye
- Zalas Witherbark (quest)
- Zero Zeppelins
- Zul'jan Deluge
- Sorted, kind
- Many versions of the first intro quests
- (removed in the last stage of alpha)
- (initially named Storming Stormwind in early builds of alpha)
- , 51344 & 52139
- Supposedly are / were part
- (removed in the last stage of alpha)
- (originally Lady Katherine's Court? (google shows Daughter of the Sea))
- Any Port in a Storm & Ferry Pass?
- Alliance War Campaign
- The Zanchuli Council
- Portents and Prophecies
- Port of Zandalar
- , 50835
- (NYI) A Mystery, 46846 - became ?
- Warport Rastari
- Among the People
- King or Prey
- Tor'Nowa Village
- (bonus objective)
- Wanted: Dazarian Empress (no longer?)
- The Slough
- Nesingwary Trek
- Scavenger's Strand
- Seeker's Outpost
Grand theft telemancy, is below so dunno
- Talanji's Rebuke
- Bonus objective
- Lower Vigilant
- Adventurer's Society
- Wicker Worship
- Seeing Spirits
- Witch Trial
- Fletcher's Hollow
- Gol Koval
- Tea Party
- Order of Embers
- Durst History
- Something, unsorted
- The Ashvane Trading Company
- Castaways and Cutouts
Stow and Go, above so dunno
WINTERDEEP MINING CAMP
- Southport Watch
- Southwind Ferry Dock
- FIZZSPRINGS RESORT
- FOXHOLLOW WOODS
- Wanted post
- Defenders of Daelin's Gate
- Anglepoint Wharf
Alliance - Nazmir
Alliance - Zuldazar
- , 49059 (A)
- Morgrum's Survey
- Xibalan Ecology, 47228, 49060
- Archaeological Efficiency, 50044 (A)
- Not Our Purple Elves
- , 48400, 49428
- The Mission Command Table is accessible from your War Campaign Ship (Horde - The Banshee's Wail; Alliance - Wind's Redemption) (name shows while mousing over the mission list)
- Add its story to the Blood War
- Beta & placeholders / test
- A Bridge Nearby
- A group of Horde troops are attempting to flank us. Blow the nearby bridge to delay them.
- Menethil Crafted
- A master shipbuilder has plans that can help our fleet. Dodge any horde troops that remain and retrieve the plans.
- Test (1876)
- A diversion on the western side of Arathi will provide cover for our troop landing to the east.
- 81 - hub unlock
- Upgrade: Arom's Stand
- Send your followers to Drustvar to seek a blessing from the Order of Embers.
- Infused Gnarled Hulk
- Crimson Evoker
- Cursed Brambleback
- Upgrade: Brennadam
- Send your followers to Stormsong in search of the parts needed to repair the Harvester.
- Master Harvester
- Rewired Harvester
- Harvester Smasher
- Upgrade: Castaway Point
- Send your followers to Castaway Point and assist Dynamite Jack to install a cannon.
- Dynamite Jack
- Dynamite Bundle
- Drunken Sailors
- Upgrade: The Great Seal
- We require a Mission Command Table at the Great Seal, however the locals are being unaccomodating. Send some representatives to convince them.
- Stalker Mojica
- Enforcer Gortok
- Royal Guardian
- Upgrade: Vulpera Hideaway
- Send your followers to rescue the Caravan Master who was taken prisoner by the Faithless.
- Skycarver Krakit
- Skycarver Skerrit
- Faithless Champion
- Upgrade: Zul'jan Ruins
- Send your followers to collect and make an offering to the Loa's, hopefully this will empower the Boons they bestow upon you.
- 81 - treasure
- Casting the Bait
- Bring the Swift Vengeance to Chandlery Wharf and leave it there under the guise of a pirate's prize.
- Captain Leadfist
- Irontide Brigand
- Irontide Brigand
- Chow Down (Darkmoon Faire cat)
- Silas Darkmoon has announced a corn dog eating contest. You're far too busy, but the prize pool sounds enticing.
- Darkmoon Carnie
- Mister Knuckles
- Spy on Warfang Hold
- Deploy spies to Warfang Hold to follow up on rumors of increased Horde activity in the area.
- Deathstalker Rotbreath
- Horde Scout
- Horde Scout
- 820 - Deep Sea, Holiday, Azerite Essence
Responding to the onslaught of Scourge assaults, we banded together. With our very lives on the line, we faced an evil we had not before withheld, and triumphed.
- King Ymiron
- Scourgelord Tyrannus
Our lines our being raided, we will drop anchor here and destroy all who approach.
A storm is coming, but we must deploy reinforcements.
- Captain Rez'okun
Burning Legion Rare
The Dark Portal opened, we stood ready to launch through and defend our homes against the inevitable assault of the Legion.
Warchief Kargath Bladefist
Celebration of Sharing Rare
The feasting tables have been spread with wonderful arrays of cuisine. It's only fair you thank your followers for their efforts by sending them to partake.
- Delicious Turkey
- Bountiful Table
Send a crew to retrieve whatever they can from the wreckage of our ships.
- Kil'karrok Commander
- Kil'karrok Seers
A container drone has decided the best way to complete its delivery is to ensure the crate lands right on the heads of the recipient.
- AMZ-82 Primary Delivery Unit
Egg Hunt! Rare
Who doesn't love a good egg hunt?
- Noblegarden Bunny
- Noblegarden Bunny
Nothing quite as satisfying as shooting goblins out the side canons, except when they have bombs to drop on their way!
- Scaleguard Commander
Finding a Key Rare
The captured documents point to a special artifact from the Uldir facility. It turns out we had it within our grasp the whole time. Unfotunately it was lost in a raid by a resourceful dwarf named Thorgen Grimwatt. We must get it back from his camp, but beware of traps he has setup to make his position more defensible.
- Thorgen Grimwatt
Finding a Key Rare
The captured documents point to a special artifact from the Uldir facility that can be used as a compass to find the Worldvein. The Horde have been gathering all they can from the facility and have tasked their goblin allies with defending the artifacts. We much tread lightly.
Get Spooky Rare
Something strange is going on, something's wrong, you're not going to investigate, send those followers to illuminate.
- Crone's Broom
Hit And Swim
We've recovered a barely functional vessel. We are going to load it with explosives and aim it at the enemy. Just don't forget to jump..
- Captain Zizo
Hoppy Brewfest! Rare
There is much debate among your followers regarding which brew at brewfest is the hoppiest. Send them to find out once and for all!
- The Brewmaiden
- Barrel of Brew
- Barrel of Brew
Some fool decided to rewire and upgrade a scraphound. He even named it!
Into The Deep
We have heard reports of a "thumping" coming from under the sea in this area.
- Captain Holgresh
Investigating the Rumors Rare
A Horde general has been tasked with delivering information on the location of a new Worldvein to Ogrimmar. We are going to stage a raid on Durotar and in the melee steal that information.
- Commander Sharp
Investigating the Rumors Rare
An Alliance general has been tasked with carrying vital information on the next Worldvein location to Theramore for transport to Stormwind. We are going to stage a raid on the Southern Barrens as a pretense to steal the information.
Send our crews to explore the newly revealed landmass.
- Captain Angelica
Little Fires Everywhere Rare
So many fires to light, not enough time! Get your followers on the task to help out.
- Festival Flamekeeper
- Searing Scorchling
- Searing Scorchling
Love For All Rare
Even followers need love! I wonder if they will bring you back something nice?
A malfunctioning robot has decided it is actually a troll and started gathering followers.
Mur-Lock and Load
Theres so many of them it's like shooting fish in a barrel! Only it's Murlocs!
- Engorged Bloodfin Murloc
Present Yourself Rare
A finely written letter has arrived asking for your best behaved followers to attend a celebration in their honor. Hopefully theres presents.
- Lil' Snowfighter
- Winter Reindeer
Revisit the Warlords Rare
Falling into the depths of history, we made new allies, and confronted our past.
Scrapbots are running rampant, deal with it.
We have detected a large enemy force moving through our lines. Wipe them out.
- Captain Dawnsail
Slaying at the Spire
The Alathir Spire is ripe with enemy creatures. Send our forces to thin their ranks.
- Zanj'ir Brutalizer
The Last Worldvein Rare
Send your followers to the location noted on the map. We have word Horde spies have gotten wind of the location, it is now a race.
- Captain Zizo
The Last Worldvein Rare
Send your followers to the location noted on the map. We have word Alliance spies have gotten wind of the location, it is now a race.
- Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth
The Time of Dragons Rare
It was a time of great desperation, as the evil dragon aspect Deathwing the Destroyer returned with sundering fury. Send your followers to revisit this era.
Through the Mists Rare
The fog shrouded Pandaria finally cleared, and we discovered a new way to live slowly yet meaningfully, and lay many inner demons to rest.
- Sha of Doubt
- Taran Zhu
- Sha of Violence
Nothing like a good bit of engineering to really spice up the local wildlife!
- Malicious Toxic Lurker
- Congealed Oils
Tracking the Worldvein Rare
Now that we have the compass we are ready to proceed with the expedition to find the next Worldvein. Based on the bearing it appears we must venture deep into uncharted seas, prepare for a long expedition.
- Azerite Behemoth
Under The Fog
Fog is setting in, send a small force to destroy what they can under its cover.
- Captain Razorclaw
One of the vessels we thought was lost has managed to send a distress call.
- Zanj'ir Tidelord
Who in their right mind would make a mechanical spider?
- Sparkweaver Ohm
- Motoegg Tender
Zem'lan's Lost Treasure Rare
Send your followers to the location on the treasure map. Zem'lan left guards, yet that was many milenia ago.
- Lookout Torgondo
Stormwing Stormwind - first version
110 (Requires 110)
DEFAULTLINK tags are not allowed in this namespace
Complete "The Stormwind Extraction" scenario.
- Take a potion (optional)
- Transport to Stormwind City taken
- "The Stormwind Exctraction" scenario complete
My lady is shrewd indeed. If we are to infiltrate Stormwind City, we will need the very best the Horde has to offer, and yet a team so small as to be able to infiltrate the heart of Alliance territory unseen.
<Nathanos peers at the gathered group, stroking his chin.>
Yes, I see. The path ahead is clear. Speak to me when you are ready to undertake the Warchief's mission, <Name>.
- 1, 650 XP
- Upon accepting
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: I have a potion for each of you. Don't think it just yet.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: My queen has seen to everything. Our transport awaits us on the ramparts.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Let's move out.
Lasan Skyhorn says: These war eagles will carry us to our destination. Ready to go? Then climb aboard!
Stage 1: In the Dead of Night
- Description: Infiltrate Stormwind City.
- Infiltrate Stormwind City
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Listen up. We won't be in contact once we're inside.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: You, Thalyssra, and Rokhan will infiltrate the Stockades and extract the prisoners.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Our scouts located a hidden entrance in the park. The tauren and I will cover your escape.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: We have no other objectives. There will be no reinforcements.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: If you want to live, there can be no witnesses.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: There's our way out. Get to that ship once you have the prisoners.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: I'll find you. Good luck.
Stage 2: Down the Drain
- Description: Open the sewer access gate.
- Enter the Stockades.
- Open the Sewer Access Gate
Stage 3: The Stockades
- Description: Infiltrate the Stockades.
- Meet up with Rokhan
- Follow Thalyssra
- Rokhan says: Deh 7th Legion be here. Whoever we breakin' out, deh humans not takin' chances.
- Rokhan says: I be goin' on ahead to find deh prisoners. Cover my back.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We will draw their attention. Be careful.
Rokhan sneaks away, Thalyssra and the player attacks enemies: 7th Legion Sharpshooters and 7th Legion Enforcers. Riverpaw Gnolls can be found dead and several Jailed Thieves and Imprisoned Thugs can be seen. Go with Thalyssra across the dungeon, killing enemies, until you find Rokhan.
Stage 4: Honor and Loyalty
- Description: Release High Overlord Saurfang.
- Release Saurfang
- Flavor - Rokhan
I t'ink you best be takin' dis.
Click on the Cell Door.
A cinematic plays, is absent.
- High Overlord Saurfang says: I will buy you as much time as I can to complete your mission. The ones you are looking for are just down the hall.
- Rokhan says: Yah not comin' with us?
- High Overlord Saurfang says: Are you going to make me?
- Rokhan says: I don' recall hearin' dat command, now dat yah mention it.
- Saurfang starts walking towards the guards.
- High Overlord Saurfang says: Hmph.
- High Overlord Saurfang says: Take me to your boy King. I would have words with him.
Stage 5: The Primary Objective
- Description: Release the prisoners and escape the Stockades.
- Release the other prisoners
- Escape the Stockades
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I do not think we will be afforded the same courtesy.
- Rokhan says: T'ink yah right about dat. All de same, got a job to do.
- Zul the Prophet says: Ah, our escort arrives. Just as I said, Princess.
Click on the Cell Door. The prisoner step out to speak with the group.
- Princess Talanji says: My Prophet tells me you be allies.
- Rokhan says: Prophet? Yah not dat good Zandalari--
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We are here to rescue you. I am Thalyssra, and this is Rokhan.
- Zul the Prophet says: A little haste would be advised.
- Marshal Inora Wyrmbane says: Lock it down!
- Rokhan says: Dat's some powerful voodoo. Thalyssra?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: They're raised a nullification barrier. I cannot cast.
- Rokhan yells: Move!
The group moves back to the dungeon's crossroad where they are cornered by barriers. Thalyssra looks to the north side, Rokhan to the west side, and Zul and Talanji to the eastern side.
- Princess Talanji says: Which way is out?
- Rokhan yells: Dis way!
- Zul the Prophet says: I would suggest going the other way, Highness.
The group starts facing the eastern side.
- Princess Talanji says: Better be right! Let's go!
Talanji blasts the barrier on the eastern side with a spell. The group engages the battlemage and the other forces until eventually Marshal Inora Wyrmbane teleports in.
- Marshal Inora Wyrmbane yells: You will go no further.
- Marshal Inora Wyrmbane says: No one catches the 7th Legion unawares. Die, Horde filth!
- Marshal Inora Wyrmbane says: Someone... stop them...
Upon arriving in the room behind Wyrmbane, facing a pipeline.
- Princess Talanji says: It smells... unpleasant.
- Rokhan yells: Where does dis lead?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Out, if the troll is to be believed.
- Zul the Prophet says: By all means, spend more time discussing it.
Click on its Stormwind Sewage Pipeline to finish the stage.
Stage 6: The Stormwind City Shuffle
- Description: Escape Stormwind City undetected.
- Follow Rokhan
Rokhan used his power and called a Loa to stealth the group. Keep in the circle, close to him during the duration of the stage. Avoid Stormwind Guards, Stormwind Knights, detector robots, Town Criers, and even King Anduin Wrynn himself!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We should not linger here.
- Rokhan says: I can keep us hidden, long as no one does anythin' stupid. Just give de word.
Talk to Rokhan to begin moving.
- Rokhan - Flavor
We gotta get out of here. I kin help us sneak past all dem guards.
Let me know when you be ready to go.
- Let's go.
- Rokhan says: Alright. Stay close. We all friends now.
Walking up a bit, a town crier appears, stopping the group.
- Town Crier says: Hail, defenders of Stormwind!
- Town Crier says: A reward of fifty gold pieces will be levied for each Horde infiltrator brought to the Keep.
- Town Crier says: Dead or alive.
Once the crier finishes, he leaves and the group continues. They stop for a bit when the robots pass by.
- Zul the Prophet says: Stop a moment.
- Zul the Prophet says: Continue.
Another town crier, looking for intruders, appears, and the group moves to a building, then they continue.
- Rokhan says: Move quick, off de path.
They move to a side when the robots appear.
- Rokhan says: Let's cross at de bridge. Unless yah Prophet got a problem with dat.
- Princess Talanji says: Don't you worry, we'll know if his life is in danger.
The group moves to a bridge.
- Zul the Prophet says: Jump into the canal. Now.
- Princess Talanji says: What?
- Zul the Prophet says: NOW.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Remain alert. SI:7 has informed us that the enemy emerged near the Keep.
- Anduin Wrynn says: They cannot have gone far. Your vigilance safeguards us all.
- Rokhan says: Yah couldn't think to give us a little more warning?
- Zul the Prophet says: Clearly you did not need it.
The group emerges from water.
- Rokhan - flavor
- Rokhan says: We not gonna last much longer at dis pace. We got tah run for deh docks.
- I will be right behind you.
- Rokhan says: We bettah hurry. Stay close, now.
The group continues through the bridge to Cathedral District.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Wait... where are the guards?
- Princess Talanji says: Zul is not soiling himself. It may be nothing.
- Zul the Prophet says: Well, not nothing.
Genn and his worgen appear - cinematic, absent.
Stage 7: WAY Behind Enemy Lines
- Description: Escape the Cathedral district.
- Escape the cathedral district
Thalyssra conjured up a barrier that deflects the attacking Gilnean Maulers. Talanji and Rokhan also attack the worgen.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I will hold them... as long as I... can!
- Genn Greymane yells: I have found them, my King! I will bring you their tusks for a trophy!
- Rokhan says: Deh old wolf got our scent. We got tah get out of here!
Once the maulers are defeated, the magic barrier is down and the group begins to run, no longer stealthed.
- Genn Greymane yells: Scurry, like the rats you are!
More maulers will attack the group. Genn and his units will be close behind you.
- Princess Talanji says: Look out!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: They were waiting for us. We've been compromised.
Zul runs to a town crier's dropped torch and picks it up.
- Zul the Prophet says: They really should not leave these things lying around. Someone may get hurt.
- Rokhan says: We got to get back to de canals. We be easy pickin's here! Follow me!
- Zul the Prophet says: We should wait here.
- Princess Talanji says: What is it now?
The path to Stormwind Harbor is blocked by Jaina Proudmoore who has not forgotten the crimes the Horde has committed against her and her people. She has frozen aura around her and casts an ice wall to block the way into the harbor. Nearing to her will result in ice block and death.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I have known the Horde to be cruel, heartless. Ruthless in their pursuit of victory. But this...?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: This is folly. You will die here, and an unmarked grave will be all you have to show for it.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We cannot fight her. Run. Run!
The group begins to move to the cemetery, with Genn and his group still behind them.
- Genn Greymane yells: Look at them flee, tails between their legs!
Stormwind Battlemages teleport to the entrance of the cemetery and attack the group.
- Rokhan says: Dey trying to box us in. Can't let dem get us cornered.
- Zul the Prophet says: I'll just leave this here.
- Princess Talanji says: We don't have time for-- Ooooh.
Zul drops the torch and sets a building ablaze. Soon it spreads. The group continues running.
- Genn Greymane yells: They've blocked the path-- quickly, to the harbor!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I can see the harbor!
Nathanos Blightcaller and the two Deathguard Elite appear on the platform leading down to the harbor. Nathanos fires arrows at guards and knights charging at the group. Jaina stands on the opposite side of the platform, shooting numerous frostbolts on the ground.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: I distinctly recall saying something about witnesses. Namely, how there should be none.
- Rokhan says: Don't act like yah not happy to see us.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Delighted. Truly. Now, let's move. On your mark.
Speak with Nathanos to finish the stage and continue.
- Nathanos - Flavor
Catch your breath. We won't stop until we reach the ship.
- I'm ready.
Stage 8: The Harbor Run
- Description: Reach Talanji's ship in Stormwind Harbor.
- Reach Talanji's ship
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: I hope this goes without saying, but try not to get hit by her barrage.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Stay together and we can survive. Let's go.
The group heads down to the harbor. They stop by the lion statue as the path is blocked by Jaina's ice walls.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: That is far enough!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: She has blocked the path behind us! We are trapped.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: You will not harm another soul in this city!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Die, Horde scum!
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: What are you waiting for? Break the ice!
Destroy Ice Wall. The group attacks it as well.
- Princess Talanji says: My loa hears us. Mighty Rezan, lend me your strength!
- Talanji casts a spell to shield the group from Jaina's frostbolts.
- Rokhan says: I don't know a Rezan, but I be owing him my thanks.!
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Let's move!
Once the wall is destroyed, continue with the group to the main section of the Harbor filled with Dwarven Riflemen, Gnomish Gyro-Engineers, Teldrassil Sentinels, Exodar Peacekeepers, Gilnean Maulers, Stormwind Knights and Stormwind Battlemages.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Their forces must have returned from Lordaeron.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: We can't sneak through now. We'll just have to punch a hole.
Continue following the group, killing mobs that attack you until you reach the platform with piers.
- Zul the Prophet says: We should pause a moment.
Lasan and the eagles fly above you, attacking / drawing the enemies. Continue to the pier.
- Lasan Skyhorn says: Hahahaha!
- Rokhan says: Aha! Lasan you clever moose-mon!
- Princess Talanji says: I need twenty of those birds.
Continue to the end of the pier.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Are they not pursuing us?
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: No... but I think I know why. Look.
Final Stage: Well, Ship
- Description: Escape Stormwind Harbor on Talanji's Ship.
- Escape Stormwind Harbor
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You have killed many of my people to get this far. But it is over.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Surrender, and I will return you to the Stockades where you belong. There you will await the King's justice.
Jaina roots the group with a Frost Nova and starts walking towards it.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Respectfully, we have a boat to catch.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Then perish.
- Zul the Prophet says: Let us not be hasty.
- Zul the Prophet says: You can finish us, mere pawns of the Horde, or you can quench the flames that will otherwise burn Stormwind to the ground.
- Zul the Prophet says: Your choice.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: No... it can't be.
- Zul the Prophet says: Tick tock.
Jaina teleports back to the city to save it. In the background, you can see the city burning. The group boards the ship. Lasan and his eagles also arrive.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Remind me never to make you angry.
- Zul the Prophet says: The future is uncertain.
- Princess Talanji says: Come. We must away to Zuldazar.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: I think not. I have orders to return you to the Warchief directly.
- Princess Talanji says: Seeing as how this is my ship and you at present have no other way to leave, I suppose you will need to adjust your plans.
- Zul the Prophet says: We can discuss it on the way, Highness.
Talk to Talanji to finish the scenario.
- Talanji - Flavor
Regardless of what your Warchief wants, I must return to my people. We are going to Zuldazar, as this is my ship and this is your only way out of Stormwind.
Do you have a problem with that?
- Not at all.
A cinematic of Talanji wrecking the Alliance fleet will play here.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
Listen closely, champion.
I received word that a vessel containing important information was en route for Bladefist Bay. That ship never arrived.
You will find this vessel and its contents and deliver it to me.
- Upon accepting the quest, speak with Sylvanas again.
- What would you ask of me, Warchief?
- A cinematic plays, absent
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Your team is assembled. Retrieve my prize, Nathanos, <Name>.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: They are gathered on the eastern zeppelin tower. I will meet you there.
- Go to the cliff, east of Orgrimmar Skyway. Rokhan, First Arcanist Thalyssra, Nathanos Blightcaller, Lasan Skyhorn on Aviash, two Deathguard Elites and several Skyhorn Eagles are there. They all turn to you.
- Thalyssra salutes
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We meet again, friend.
- Rokhan waves
- Rokhan says: 'Ey, mon.
- Lasan waves
- Lasan Skyhorn says: Hail, friend of Highmountain.
- Nathanos points at you
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Good, we're all here. Pick a bird and get settled in. It's going to be a long flight to Stormwind.
- Mount the eagle to begin the scenario.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.