- RTS page links
- Mission intros
- Category:Warcraft III campaign heroes Mission lists
- Arthas: What trickery is this?
- Arthas: What trickery is this?
- Plagued City House
- Lost Patrol - orcs and trolls
- Stratholme has a second big gate, not seen in WoW.
- North part of the city has some kind of coast but still no proper port referenced in older sources.
- Chasing Visions - Arathi Highlands (Hillsbrad Foothills): area near Durnholde Keep - murlocs, gnolls, an golem and an ogre near Durnholde Keep and the internment camps
- Departures - Arathi Highlands (Hillsbrad Foothills): Area near Southshore - gnolls
- The Defense of Strahnbrad - Alterac Mountains: Strahnbrad area - gnolls
- Blackrock and Roll - near Orc Camp south of Strahnbrad - murlocs, ogres, gnolls
- Ravages of the Plague - Alterac Mountains: King's Road, north of Strahnbrad south of "Brill" and Andorhal - ogres, murlocs, human bandits
- The Cult of the Damned - Andorhal outskirts (north-slightly-east of King's Road villages) - human bandits, forest trolls, murlocs, gnolls, (mud & rock) golems
- March of the Scourge - Hearthglen proper - ogres & murlocs
- The Culling - Stratholme - human bandits.
- The Shores of Northrend - Howling Fjord's Daggercap Bay & Arthas' Base Camp - ice trolls, frost wolves, wendigos, nerubians.
- Dissension - Howling Fjord's Daggercap Bay & Arthas' Base Camp - skeletons, nerubians, revenant, murlocs, blue dragons, pandaren, ogre & ice troll mercenaries.
- Frostmourne - Drak'Tharon Keep - Frost wolves, wendigos, skeletons, frost revenant, nerubians, ice trolls, ghost, wraith.
- Trudging through the Ashes - Vandermar Village - golems & human bandits.
- Vol'jin and his trolls in Dustwallow
- Jaina Proudmoore in Dustwallow
- In Theramore
- Cairne, Tagar, Baine and the tauren.
In Tidefury Cove.
In the last mission.
- Black gunpowder
- Refined gunpowder
- Imbuded gunpowder
- Magic sentry
- Flak cannon
- Storm hammer
- Night elf
- Blood elf
Initial plans & not released content
- Main articles: Warcraft III evolution guide,
- Seed of Expulsion & Vine of Purification
- Jaina was to be killed and become a banshee in The Cult of the Damned.
- The Culling was to have teleport gates and the villagers were to be talking when the building was destroyed. Children would be here too. Also they would be hostile.
- Muradin to use "gnome" as a taunt for someone in The Shores of Northrend.
- Sylvanas to be killed in Key of the Three Moons.
- Tauren war priest and a high elven town to be present and destroyed by the orcs in Landfall.
- Teleports to the Azsune's chamber instead of gates, a lightning / generator thingy (pendant trap), and the earthquake effect in The Oracle.
- A Magic Box / Vault and Mil'janza to be present in By Demons Be Driven.
- Tharifas in The Awakening of Stormrage.
- Frost traps (Tyrande's part) in Brothers in Blood.
- The item version of the Skull of Gul'dan in A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow.
- A human child is the target for Thrall's lightning bolt.
- A mission after the Hyjal mission.
- A gate for the wildkin den in Rise of the Naga.
- The Book of Beard in Misconceptions.
- Arthas, Jaina, Malfurion, Maiev, and Kargin Ironknee in The Dusts of Outland.
- Kargin is some other missions.
- Draenei to be present in The Search for Illidan
- Timmy is an invisible npc that is followed by the sheep in The Dungeons of Dalaran
- Wirt's other leg and ... Wirt's leg hinting at the "connection" between the Burning Legion and the Sanctuary from Diablo in Lord of Outland.
- Also taking of Magtheridon's sky barges.
- Sylvanas would possess the murlocs, gnolls, and the forest trolls with more dialogues in The Dark Lady.
- Little Timmy the penguin was to be brought to the Penguin King for items as a side quest in The Return to Northrend.
- The King was to be accompanied by two penguin units.
- Also the Book of Beards.
- Earthquakes to be present and damage buildings in A Symphony of Frost and Flame.
- Spell breakers were initially spell thieves.
- Totem for luring monsters.
- Red skinned orc berserker.
- Abomination's ability to explode, and originally created by merging 3 ghouls.
- Carrion bugs were scarabs.