- ... has entered Azeroth in 1996 with Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and revisited twice in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- ... is an avid fan of Blizzard Entertainment's Starcraft and (bows in respect) Diablo series
- ... started his WoW adventures in classic as a Rogue but soon realised his mistake and joined the Kirin Tor as an apprentice Mage
- ... has cleared all bosses in Classic except from some in Naxxramas (Classic) where he preferred playing hide'n'seek with them
- ... has been looting through all Burning Crusade except Kil'jaeden where he beated him in a game of poker (by conjuring aces from his left sleeve)
- ... has returned home in the Eternal City during Wrath to rest and brew magical potions (with vials having legs escaping in the sewers)
- ... has been spotted in Azeroth fighting Dragons, Twilight's Hammer, the Horde (do not be fooled! Thale still resides in Dalaran. These are his mirror images and Minions)
- ... through his adventures in post-Cataclysm Azeroth, has been corrupted by the magic of Twilight's Hammer. No... he didn't join their ranks... instead he switched class and became a Man of Faith... Twisted Faith of course...
- ... is currently teaching Harry Potter how to spellcast and channel without a wand (!)
How can a mirror image produce an image when its clearly the essence of the (i)mage?
- One may stare into the Light until one becomes the Shadow.