User:X59/World of Warcraft: Hour of the Naga
Fresh from their new found victory, the mighty Horde and the noble Alliance begin to relax and as peace begins to form a series of events occur that could bring the two powers even closer to all-out war!
- Explore the Broken Isles.
- Acquire Water mounts like snap dragons.
- Venture into new dark dungeons.
- Face the dark horror of the maelstorm.
- Level to 90.
- New Hero Class.
Hour of the Naga
The Naga realizing they couldn't defeat the combined might of the Horde and Alliance have been raiding their towns and placing the opposide faction's banners on the towns they have ravaged and pillaged.
Not content with their blame game, the naga led by Warlord Crus'Azar have began to wage war againts againt the cities of Silvermoon, Darnasses, Grom'Gol Base Camp, Stormwind, and the goblin towns of Ratchet and Booty Bay.
Both the Horde and Alliance realizing what kind of threat the Naga truely have sent their bravest heroes to combat the Naga and put an end to their Dark Queen.
Broken Exiles: The denizens of the Broken Isles led by the mysterious orc Drak'thul fight to defend their home from the naga and would welcome any aid.
- Twilight Moon: Angered againts the attack againts their ancient capital the sin'dori led by Grand Magister Rommath seek to punish the naga and uncover their ancient-kins' secrets.
- Grom'Gol Strike Force: Led by the shaman Far Seer Mok'thardin and Commander Aggro'gosh the seek to unleash the fury of the orcs upon the naga.
- The Reclaimers: The Darkspear Trolls led by Yenniku and Master Gadrin who seek reclaim their lost home on the broken isles.
- Dark Shadowsong: Driven by vengeace in their hearts againts their way-word kin, these Night Elves have joined under the banner of the recently returned Maiev Shadowsong.
- The Royal Navy: The royal navy of Stormwind led by Caption Von Lugen, have arrived to claim vengeance againts the serphent naga.
- Heart Seekers: These dwarves angered that naga destroyed some of their discoveries of their birth and slaughtered many of their brave soldiers, seek to return the favor.
New Hero Class
Introducing the WoW's next hero class the Shadow Striker. This selected group of trolls and night elves have lived in secret and worship the divine shadow. However their sacred temple was defiled by the serphant-like naga and in a bitter struggle to reclaim it, aided by both the Horde and the Alliance, the Shadow Weavers have begun teaching the alliance and the horde their noble art.
Available to all races.
Start off in the temple of Shadow and learn to master the true shadow.
Requires level 65 to create.
Azshara's Palace: Venture into the queen's domain and fight againts her most trusted servants, her dark warlord Crus'Azar and face the dreaded queen herself.
Temple of Darkness: A former temple of the Shadow Weavers that is filled with dark creaures of the void unleashed the traitor Vorel, who resides deep in the temple and with other renegeades they seek to summon the void lord Eromesa.
Tide Lord Crater: A deep crater in the maelstorm where the great lord of tides, Neptulon resides.
The Tomb of Sargeras: Legends and mysteries surround the dark tomb. Perhaps the first mystery of it, is how it still stands since it was collasping after llidan used the eye of sargeras. As you enter beware for the crazed demons and specters of the past remain deep within. Face off againts the Demon Lord Mephistroth and the ghostly Gul'dan.