|Welcome to Wowpedia!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian!
Feel free to create a new topic on the Wowpedia forums if you need help with anything!
Death knight naming
Hey Aliok, I noticed your recent message to Taohinton (total coincidence, I guess I had his page followed from a previous conversation), and wanted to let you know I replied on that talk page with a bit more info about the naming conventions. - jerodast (talk) 23:29, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
The statue of Tirion Fordring
- I guarantee you that it is a bug. During alpha and beta development of Legion, Dalaran (Northrend) had serious problems in regards to the environment. I've yet to see someone with a lower-level character complain about the wrong doodad loading, so I think it is the result of Blizzard not properly removing new content files that they decided to not continue early on in development. Aliok (talk) 21:46, 23 October 2016 (UTC)
I was doing some checking on the vote process for the recent WP:RFA and noticed you share an IP address and user agent with User:Alayea, this is often evidence of sockpuppetry, which is not allowed on Wowpedia. Can you please explain the situation? -- ( • ) 01:21, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- We live together. Aliok (talk) 04:49, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- Cool, carry on. :) -- ( • ) 11:51, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- It's super-small, really, considering the number of users who would "see" the link and follow it, but this isn't something needs to be using https anyway. The primary problem would be latency between the server and the client if the client is running an older browser and/or has common security extensions and/or originating geological location of the client. It can create a less-than-desirable user experience and most users won't know why. Obviously, Google has a point with "secure the world," but a help article on a game wiki? Regardless, I won't touch the page again. Aliok (talk) 05:34, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
- I see, a very valid point honestly. I do support the Google "secure the world", which is why I did include it in the first place but if its to help users who are out-dated but still wants to dive into Wowpedia - so be it. — Surafbrov 05:49, 1 October 2017 (UTC)