|Currently lost in the wilderness of the so-called "Real Life"
A'noob cannot answer you very quickly.
Yet you can still leave your message!
|Archive I (04/2008 to 08/2009)
Archive II (08/2009 to 03/2010)
Archive III (03/2010 to 08/2010)
Archive IV (08/2010 to 08/2012)
Hey A'noob, i noticed you edited each of the dungeon journals and made it better and also added the new images i just uploaded. I was about to do that until i saw that you did it. Thanks, i appreciate it =) — Surafbrov 06:44, 9 October 2012 (UTC)
- I'm just setting a global frame for all bosses to be set in
- I'm soon done, you can start adding the pictures
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 06:48, 9 October 2012 (UTC)
Adding a new Mirror webpage
I want to add a new mirror website on the [[patch mirrors]] section but it says I'm not allowed to add external urls when i try to edit the page. What should I do?
- Seems you managed to do it.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:09, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Arena deletion vote
I saw you copied the talk page across from the old Arena PvP System page to Talk:Arena. That's fine, but the deletion vote at the top of the page is rather confusing. Shall we move it down to the bottom and retitle it, or simply delete it from the talk page? It's a fine bit of history but in its current form it's quite baffling, if not misleading. -- Taohinton (talk) 18:29, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- I removed that part of the talk page as it is irrelevant to the current status of the article. -- 15:44, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
Genn's and Vele involvement in the Attack on Theramore Isle
I'd like to know your opinion on this particular subject.
Just to let you know I deleted that section from the C'Thun article because it's listed twice, word for word. I couldn't see any reason to say precisely the same thing twice. -- Taohinton (talk) 16:09, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind, sorry about that one.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:59, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Removed Draenor Perks
The perks that were removed from beta were added to the page . That is why they were marked as speedy delete, to cut down on the number of unneeded pages. Sdkphoenix (talk) 17:48, 16 October 2014 (UTC)
is actually in the game, while Enhanced Inferno Blast was removed. I can confirm this first-hand on live. I'm not sure whether the former was tagged for deletion in simple error, or because earlier beta changes were reverted, but either way Improved Inferno Blast should be un-deleted. -- Taohinton (talk) 20:48, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
Hello! We were trying to get in touch via e-mail to offer you a special gift as one of our top editors but the e-mail address on your account bounced. Can you give us an updated e-mail or just shoot us a message at Community@Gamepedia.com? CrsBenjamin (talk) 17:10, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello boss, I'm trying to create a new page for "Sacrfice" but it "redirects" to Sacrifice (Voidwalker ability), should I mark the page for deletion and create a new one for it?VisionOfPerfection (talk) 18:47, 16 September 2015 (UTC)VisionofPerfection
- Editing the page is no different than marking it for deletion. Just removed the redirect when you change the article. 19:48, 16 September 2015 (UTC)