Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC Channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums.
Please just wait till the beta starts. I'd rather see red links to show they'll need creation rather than passed up because someone creating the page with just a few words.23:04, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Still some words should be written especially on characters like Maldy who is commonly said to be the goblin racial leader.Copperblast (talk) 23:05, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I have nothing against that article.. it contains many things the article should, and is longer than one line. 23:13, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I am going to be the nasty guy, but I am against any information not officily released by Blizzard (or until the Beta begins).
- All the informations you are publishing are taken from the Demo, and that gives no source except your own word, because the demo is not accessible (now, and quite a limited used on the stands).
- Nothing is especially directed at you, that could be for any other user.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 12:22, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Your recent edit was unprecedented and seems to me an attempt to make the Tauren look better via using a loaded word. However, in an effort to find a middle ground, I'm putting a "citation needed" next to "protests" because your assertation is unfounded (and stinks of fanon) and it will remain there until you can supply an adequate source. - Fojar
Khazgorm's journal confirms the dwarves pushed the tauren out and says they did it because they considered the "bull men" a nusiance. Light terms, which they wouldn't have used if the tauren attacked as you claimed. Copperblast (talk) 05:52, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
It wasn't my claim, actually. The information that you EDITED OUT had been there for a very long time. As for your edit, the citation you make doesn't reference any "protests." Cite your source or the tag stays. - Fojar
Long does it mean its right. Looking at your edit history you are in no position to complain about other's edits.
Here's what the journal says "but our search is of far greater importance than the comfort of the local inhabitants. In fact, we've already had to drive a band of bull-men out of the area who were proving to be a nuisance."
- Nobody has had a problem with my edits other than you. If you feel that I've been editing incorrectly or in violation of the rules, feel free to take it up with an admin.
- As for the article, there is no reference to any "protest" other than your own assumptions. Change it to "The Dwarves drove out a band of Tauren who they felt were being a nuisance" if you want, but "protest" is the incorrect word.
Take a break...
If I see any more edit wars on anymore articles tonight I will be forced to give out temporary blocks. DISCUSS issues, edit warring is never the answer.07:09, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- See the comment I left on User talk:N'Nanz. The whole blood elf/high elf issue is irrelevant to the point being raised. Worse, it's a trivial issue about a trivia point. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 23:08, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Cited material doesn't belong here cause it's wrong? ... How about this, cited material ALWAYS belongs, cept new info shares the page to offer other reasons. Don't remove it again before discussing.03:17, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Except when cited material such as the case where a wiki troll used a fake citation to put in that Forsaken coulder not use the light when the book never said that or when the citation has nothing to do with the section, which is what it is like in this case as Troll druids have been said in the current beta to have been taught by a raptor loa not Tauren as in the rpg. Copperblast (talk) 03:42, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, we're pretty much settled on leaving Wikia, but I wanted to see if you had any input. Thanks. -- ( • ) 23:00, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Copperblast, I beseech you, I am not against you, but please talk to Ashbear160 on Talk:Alliance bias before things get too heated. Thank you.-- 00:31, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
Warsong clan and kor'kron
No worries. Sorry if I sounded blunt, I'm a bit tired after editing the wiki for several hours straight >.> So about the Warsong clan... Bashiok meant the majority of orcs, but didn't talked about the Warsongs, right? Xporc (talk) 22:56, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
Its okay. True, but the Warsong do make up a sizeable portion of the orcs, so its reasonable to assume many joined the rebellion. Plus the Warsong faction is still around. Copperblast (talk) 23:00, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
Mmh you are right, the Warsong Outriders will still exist after this. Maybe we could compromise by just mentioning that at least a few Warsongs joined the Kor'kron? Xporc (talk) 23:41, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
There! Earlier I added the bit about Warsongs and Kor'krons in their respective pages, but now I toned it down to stop implying that all the Warsongs followed Garrosh. Thanks for your input :) Xporc (talk) 00:25, 17 April 2016 (UTC)