|Welcome to Wowpedia!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian!
Titans/ elder races
You altered Titan, changing out Troll for Night Elf. Care to explain your reasoning? While Trolls share some traits with Night Elves, there does not seem to be a common progenitor, and the troll kingdoms were apparently powerful long before the Night Elves. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 19:50, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- Look, I don't want to get banned by the WP:3RR for an edit war. I already know that information that you put, but what you should really read is this: ; there it is told that the night elves may have envolved from trolls and denying that they are from the original races. The link you gave me said they were the first to awaken but actually that may just mean that they were the frist who fromed a society, as there are various races that predate them. Also in the official history it is told that the night elves were a nocturnal humanoid tribe before they evolved, this caused them to become strong, wise, and virtually immortal; this confirms that envolved and weren't night elves from the start of Azeroth. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 23:06, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- It may or not be conflicting information, actually, as I see, everything fits correctly. Actually the furbolg article is bad formated, the night elves and furbolgs aren't told to live together before the discovery of the Well of Eternity in any source, I'll correct it. And actually, there is an exact date of the creaton of the night elves acording to Lands of Conflict and World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, it was 14,000 years before the First War; they envolved from the Kaldorei into the night elves. It is also told that the titans left 64,001 years before the First War, meaning that they aren't an original race.
- In the page you gave me it is told that they were the first race to awaken, but it may means that were the first to form a civilization, as there is no source that states that there was any kingdom nor empire before them (even it is told that the humans were as brutal as trolls back then).
- The rumors about the trolls aren't confirmed to be true, you're right, but they aren't confirmed to be false either. Actually we don't really know how the nocturnal humanoids were, they may have been trolls or not, or any other race, but at this point is unknown.
- After the nocturnal humanoids became stronger, wise and virtually imortal they were called night elves, and 4,000 years later (10,000 years before the First War) was the Sundering that you mentioned. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 23:54, 27 August 2009 (UTC)