Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! --Sairez (talk) 01:53, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
Pandaria and the Sha of Pride
Quick question, I saw on the Pandaria article that you added language about how the Sha of Pride "saw fit to part the mists" after the Cataclysm. Do you happen to have a source for that? I can't seem to find anything canonical that said the sha itself parted the mists. Thanks! -- 02:10, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, got a bit flowery with the explanations, just love Pandaria lore that much. I just thought that since the Sha of Pride was literally the Mists of Pandaria, that it controlled it as well. No source on that, feel free to change it if you want. User:Malcior 11:25, 14 September 2015.
- No worries. Just making sure I didn't overlook something. -- 05:00, 14 September 2015 (UTC)