Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! -- 01:07, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for catching that mistake. I noticed that he wasn't at the send Zekhan to Zandalar meeting, got focused on that, and completely spaced how he personally greeted Voss and Calia when they arrived. Well, thanks once again.--X59 (talk) 16:48, 1 September 2020 (UTC)
- No worries! His role in the first chapter (and overall) is so small that such thing can happen :-D -- Mordecay (talk) 16:55, 1 September 2020 (UTC)
- I tried this one before asking you back then. I tried it now again and I received the same message: "AntiSpoof warning - there is already a username similar to "Mordecay"." -- Mordecay (talk) 17:41, 11 September 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you, I'll pass this on. — Surafbrov 18:30, 11 September 2020 (UTC)
Hey buddy it's been a long time, how are you doing? I went through some difficulties in the past years. I'd like to speak with you privately if you please, maybe on battle.net if you're okay with that. Xporc (talk) 13:41, 13 September 2020 (UTC)
- Hey, sure, lets do this :) hit me up -- Mordecay (talk) 14:00, 13 September 2020 (UTC)
Heyo, I was directed to ask you, do you by any chance have Traveler: The Spiral Path? I'm going through racial pages looking at height references and supposedly pages 224 and 238 mention goblin height averages but I don't own the book myself so I can't check if it's just a "this character is X tall" or if it actually is "goblins on average are X tall" so I'd like to clarify on that. Would be very appreciated if you're able to help. —Mattalari (talk) 14:17, 14 September 2020 (UTC)
- Hey, sure. The sentences are:
- 224: "Makasa had to instantly yank Aram out of the way of a flung pewter tankard, thrown by a tallish (four-and-a-half-foot) goblin at a shortish (two-and-a-half-foot) gnome."
- 238: "He (Gazlowe) was a muscular four feet tall, with bright green skin..." -- Mordecay (talk) 14:26, 14 September 2020 (UTC)
Hey, would you mind not using the revert function, when you're not actually reverting edits? Kind of anoying to get pop up messages because you move a category like so :-P PeterWind (talk) 17:34, 21 September 2020 (UTC)
Russian Shadowlands video
Hey bud! The Russian WoW channel released this "bestiary"-like video for Shadowlands, was wondering if you would mind incorporating any interesting tidbits into our articles since unfortunately none of us can understand it. -- MyMindWontQuiet (talk) 17:12, 2 November 2020 (UTC)
- Sadly, I don't speak Russian either. -- Mordecay (talk) 17:31, 2 November 2020 (UTC)
Edit Answer to Your Question
In response to your question about the missing quote page edit... I legitimately don't know what happened there. I just found myself on the and then Dark Ranger Velonara pages and decided to include the links. I did it on one and did copy and paste to move it to the other, and I guess in the process that line got removed somehow, and I just didn't realize it. Thus human error in that regard and don't worry I won't take the lazy way out in that regard again, especially since for some bizarre reason I was actually briefly banned for making edits due to alleged SPAM soon after the edit in question. Luckily I was able to send an e-mail to support and then soon after I could actually make edits once more.--X59 (talk) 04:33, 12 November 2020 (UTC)
- Ah, okay! Mistakes happen. The ban sounds weird, tho. -- Mordecay (talk) 10:39, 12 November 2020 (UTC)