- For conversations before 2008, see Archive.
I noticed you reverted the text I added on the Zul'Aman page about there being no sub-regions. That's fine and makes sense. However, how do you recommend we best proceed? The stub is still present on the page. How do we proceed in order to remove it? -- Adonran 17:01, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- I removed that because it was phrased in the first person, and on a personal pov in general. I see you reposted it on the talk page, where it fits just fine. ~ 15:06, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
Glory of Ulduar Raider drakes
You wrote " they later clarified they probably won't be removed with 3.2 already (though it could happen) but atm the PTR achievements still list the proto-drakes as a reward." Can you please find this "clarification" you are speaking of? The only post I can find is this one and it says very clearly they are being removed. I just want to keep these three articles in sync:
Glory of the Ulduar Raider Reward Changes | 2008-06-22 16:06 | Bornakk
These mounts are designed similar to the Arena Gladiator mounts as rewards for the top tier of raiders and we will remove the rewards once we have introduced enough new and more powerful equipment to make the completion of these achievements easier than originally intended. Since these rewards are designed for such high-end game play, we currently plan to continue removing any similar rewards we make available in the future.
- States it's not necessarily bound to 3.2 - my guess is that, if 3.2 takes too long until release anyway, they might remove the drakes then already, otherwise they could just push a mini-patch. Either way, they will announce it 1 month ahead, when you get to the point where 3.2 seems to be released within 1 month without an announcement about the drakes, you know it won't remove them yet. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 08:54, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
You reverted my edit to the infobox that said Wyverns are members of the Horde, but Coobra and I agreed that they are sapient and said I could put it on the page so is it ok with you if I add it back.--Centaur77 (talk) 22:59, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah would've undone my revert myself, but the Half-Orc part kinda threw me off, so I kept my fingers away from that. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 01:08, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
The quest items was already mentioned?
On the patch 3.3.3 undocumented changes you reverted it. Yet when i looked over the page once more, it wasn't on there anywhere else. And you simply said "already mentioned a few lines above". I looked at said page and i didn't see it a few lines above. So I do not, know, where this came from at all.
- Patch 3.3.3 (undocumented changes)#User_Interface: "Quest items in a player's inventory are now clearly marked with a golden border to make them more easily identifiable." --Nathanyel (talk) 01:39, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for finding a good solution to that Deathwing edit issue. To be honest I was worried that it the Deathwing page might have to be locked, with the constant back and forth motions. Thanks again and have a good day. --Sairez (talk) 10:44, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Well that guy finally made a real point by mentioning that WMV images are not explicitly forbidden, so I just added the "but" of that rule. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 13:57, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, just wanted to solicit your opinion on whether WoWWiki should leave Wikia. Thanks! -- ( • ) 12:38, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
- And for a new image. TherasTaneel (talk) 18:23, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
- I just think it's not relevant on that page *shrug* It's a content addition, not an undocumented change to existing content. While it is in Org/SW, it's not that different, for example, from the new tunnels in CoT leading to the new instance portals - they're not explicitly mentioned in the official patch notes, but they're also not worthy to be mentioned at all.
- The precedence part refers to the statue (fountain?) in Dalaran, where you could watch the Lich King kill video. Checked the undoc articles for 3.3.0 to 3.3.5, not mentioned there at all.
- But I'm open to discussion here. If you really think it should be mentioned, go ahead and undo my undo ~ Nathanyel (talk) 09:13, 14 December 2011 (UTC)