Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC Channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums.
Feel free to create a new topic on the Wowpedia forums if you need help with anything!
May I know the reason why my map has been removed? Stating a reason in the update note would at least have been decent this is almost rude. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ayzael (talk · contr).
- See User talk:Ayzael#Image removed for response. 19:11, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, we're pretty much settled on leaving Wikia, but I wanted to see if you had any input. Thanks. -- ( • ) 23:00, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I got higher, and do not want to keep it updated... By the way, 46! Neutralion (talk) 19:09, 2 January 2011 (UTC)