User talk:Oswald Cobblepot
Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! --Bellocois (talk) 09:16, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
Given your name, this seems appropriate. (It's meant as a joke for those who have not seen Batman Returns - "Oswald Cobblepot" is the Penguin's name.) It could be worse - his nose could be gushing blood! --Bellocois (talk) 09:16, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- LOL! +1 internets for you. Why is he shilling for Wikia anyway? --Ozzie
- You would have to ask him. I think it has to do with past disagreements with the Wowpedia administration. But it's not my business; I try to stay out of it. As I said in my edit summary, I'm sure he'll come home eventually. (By the way, you can use ~~~~ to "sign" posts.) --Bellocois (talk) 09:54, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Stop harassing Fandyllic. He can do what he wants. He has given his reasoning for trying to revitalize and maintain Wowpedia.-- 17:35, 29 December 2010 (UTC)