Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! -- ( • ) 19:46, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
Hey, some members of the wiki are discussing if this faction tags in the affiliation are necessary or not. So if in the meantime you could put on hold adding them, we would appreciate. Thanks :) --Ryon21 (talk) 22:14, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- Here Template talk:Infobox zone we can discuss it. --Ryon21 (talk) 22:44, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- Did you lose access to your account User:Wesab94? 01:57, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
Heya, just noticed that the organization page uses italics where it seems unnecessary and inconsistent. Before removing, I'd better ask if there's a reason for using them in "Last leader: Kel'Thuzad" or "King: Unknown"? I also saw instances of whole line "Last leader: <insert name>" which I presume is an oversight? There are also instances when italics are not used at all in such lines. What's up with that? --Mordecay (talk) 21:26, 18 May 2019 (UTC)