Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC Channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! --Coobra (talk) 05:58, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
RE: Suggested Changes for Portal:Main
Your changes look good to me. =)03:05, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
There's a reason all the types of bags are subcategorized into categories under the Bag category. Only normal bags should actually be in the Bags category while things like the herbing bags would be under Category:Herb bags only. See also WP:CAT about parent categories. 03:02, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. My mistake there from when I was trying to update all the bag pages and templates. Thanks for correcting me on that. Tycerius (talk) 17:53, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
I've changed the phrasing used in Template:User Wowpedia and Template:User Wowpedia. The former template was used on Wowpedia to indicate that a user has left to Wowpedia after the split. You created the latter template recently (and are the only person using it); since you actually use both templates (and presumably haven't actually left to wowwiki), I imagine the intention is to indicate that you've visited both wikis. The new wording should hopefully reflect that idea better; but do feel free to change it if I'm mistaken about the intended meaning. — foxlit (talk) 00:57, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I suppose my original intention was to create a Userbox for people who had left Wowpedia after the split and decided to go back to edit on Wowwiki, or for anyone who was contributing to both sites. But regardless, the new wording does sound a bit better. Thanks for fixing them. Tycerius (talk) 17:53, 20 December 2011 (UTC)