|Title||<Alterac Valley Battlemaster>|
|Affiliation(s)||Frostwolf clan, Usha's Eyegougers|
Usha Eyegouge is a level 120 elite Alterac Valley battlemaster located at the Horde entrance to Alterac Valley in the contested territory of Hillsbrad Foothills. She is riding a black wolf. She also trains grunts in Orgrimmar.
During the Blood War, she was encountered by the Alliance that spied on the Horde in the Ruins of Alterac. During the assault on Tiragarde Sound upon witnessing the power of the Azerite Iron Star, she ordered it to be used against the main gates of Boralus itself. During the assault on Stormsong Valley, Usha defended Warfang Hold against the Alliance.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Stormsong Valley||110 - 120||11,541,832|
I am sorry <class>, but you need to be more experienced before you can survive in Alterac Valley.
The prince of this place thinks he can tell us not to kill Alliance scumbags?
BOAR'S DUNG! I kill Alliance scumbags whenever I damn well feel like it.
<Usha leans forward and whispers.>
Found a place outside town where the fightin' rules aren't as strict. You in?
That is, if the baby prince hasn't melted your heart with his soft, cuddly words...
<Usha throws back her head and laughs.>
Don't go soft on me, <name>.
I'm not afraid of a fight. Where's the action?
- Usha Eyegouge says: Good for you. Head west toward the waterfall. You'll know it when you see it.
- Usha Eyegouge says: It's a free for all over there. Bring some friends.
- Usha laughs into her mug.
Keep on walkin' scumbag.
<Usha spits at your feet.>
Don't worry, I'll find you later.
She may be related to Oro Eyegouge.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased from 100 to 110.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased from 90 to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased from 85 to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 60 to 85.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.