|Utgarde Keep (5)|
|Utgarde Pinnacle (5)|
Utgarde Pinnacle is the second of Utgarde Keep's two 5-man wings. It is a level 80 instance, and you need to be at least level 75 to enter it.
The instance has its own meeting stone at the top level of the keep. Utgarde Pinnacle is located at the top of the keep and is where the more powerful and supreme of the Vykrul live.
Utgarde Keep was long thought to be abandoned, a relic of a lost civilization among the central cliffs of the Howling Fjord. Yet in recent days someting has roused the fortress' slumbering residents, the vrykul.
|Eagle's Eye · King's Hoard · Observance Hall · Raven's Watch · Ruined Court · Trophy Hall · Ymiron's Seat|
- Beetles (critters)
- Blue proto-drake (one, Grauf)
- Dwarf (one, Brigg Smallshanks)
- Frost vrykul (one, Skadi the Ruthless)
- Furbolg (one, Ravenous Furbolg)
- Jormungar (one, Massive Jormungar)
- Magnataur (one, Gortok Palehoof)
- Rats (critters)
- Rhino (one, Ferocious Rhino)
- Spiders (critters)
- Val'kyr (one, Svala Sorrowgrave)
- Saber Worgs
- Worgen (one, Frenzied Worgen)
- Main article: Utgarde Pinnacle loot
- (during Children's Week)
- Paladin Tanking: Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle part I - World of Warcraft
- Paladin Tanking: Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle part II - World of Warcraft
- Utgarde Pinnacle (Heroic) - Beginner's Guide
- On Normal, a full clear awards 633 reputation.
- On Heroic, it awards approximately 2000 reputation.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): New Timewalking difficulty added.
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01):
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.