Vakkiz the Windrager
|Race||Wind serpent (Beast/Undead)|
|Location||Skettis, Terokkar Forest|
Vakkiz the Windrager is one of four descendants of Terokk's ancient enemies who are being held by the Skettis talonpriests. You learn of their existence from a tome named . Originally, you were asked to retrieve if you intended to summon and defeat Terokk.
Open a skull pile at one of the red summoning portals in Skettis. If you have 10 Time-Lost Scrolls, you will be presented with a list of names. Select "Vakkiz the Windrager". The scrolls will be expended and Vakkiz will appear in a flash of lightning.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: Minimum Damage - Maximum Damage. (do not forget to add the substracted amount from armor)
- Lightning Breath: Rapid-fire 2.2-2.4K Nature damage on tank. Resistable. Stops using this ability at 40% HP.
- Bone Spray: At 40% HP, Vakkiz morphs into a skeletal wind serpent. He then fires volleys that hit the entire party for ~500 damage, at the same rate the Lightning Breath occurred. Every hit of Bone Spray applies a non-dispellable +5% damage debuff. Stacks to 20.
The primary concern in this fight is Bone Spray. It has practically limitless range and will quickly overwhelm your healer's mana, so do not permit your DPS to waste time. Throw everything you have at Vakkiz the moment he changes form.
- Furious winds envelop Vakkiz as he writhes menacingly towards you.
- Bone Spray
- Vakkiz the Windrager's flesh shatters in an unearthly rage!
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.