We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Location||The Frozen Throne, Icecrown Citadel|
Val'kyr Shadowguards appear during Phase 2 of the Lich King fight. They pick up raid members, carry them to the closest edge of the platform and drop them to their death.
- Summon Val'kyr — Summons a Val'kyr Shadowguard. Instant. Attempts to pick up a player and drop them off the edge of Icecrown Citadel. (3 sec cooldown)
- Life Siphon 60 yd range — Deals 1850 to 2150 Shadow damage to an enemy target, healing the caster for 10 times the damage dealt. 2 sec cast. Heroic mode only. Cast at 50% health after dropping the player
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.
- Hotfix (2011-08-04): "The Val'kyr will again despawn after the Lich King reaches 10% health. If they are in the process of carrying a player, they will first drop them to the ground before leaving."
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): "The Val'kyr Shadowguards in the Icecrown Citadel Lich King raid encounter should always properly pick up their target."
- Hotfix (2010-02-03): "The Val'kyr in the Lich King encounter are no longer affected by Death Grip and will head to ledges faster."
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): Added.