Central eastern Stormheim
Valdisdall is a small encampment and watch tower overlooking the village of Akstad and the Runewood in eastern Stormheim. It serves as a crossroads between the region's eastern landmass and the mainland. Valdisdall is inhabited by Valarjar vrykul loyal to Odyn, and serves as a base for much of their operations in Stormheim, particularly against the Burning Legion and the Sea-Witch Helya. Present at the site is the mysterious vrykul Havi, who may not be all he seems.
- Valdemar Stormseeker <Valarjar Emissary>
- Garhal the Scalekeeper <Flight Master>
- Riala the Hearthwatcher <Innkeeper>
- Brulf the Heavy <Blacksmith>
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- The warrior Class Hall of Skyhold can be accessed from Valdisdall.
- In-game, Valdisdall is the only vrykul settlement in Stormheim not hostile to the player character.